How are y'all doing? Hola from Texas!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by N0WaifuN0Laifu, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Welcome!

1. Arizona
    2. Making videogames and doing karate.
    3. Idk
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. From: Flortexbama :confused:
    Hobbies: Hot Rods & Gaming :cool:
    TV/ Books: Street Outlaws, Walking Dead & Stephen King - Christine
    If it Float, Flies or Drives I can Fix it! ;)
    O & EMC Rocks!!! Good People Here!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I loved ThunderClan! :p I think Leafpool stands out to me because she was going through tough times but she was sorta like a hero in the end...idk lol :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Where do I live?? Houston, Texas
    What are my hobbies? Gaming and Reading
    What Novel/TV Show do I enjoy?? eh, i enjoy everything usually.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire Alyssa. Enjoy your stay. :) I'm from central British Columbia, Canada.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I just might try it out then! How often do you play?

it's pretty serious business!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire!

As for your questions...
    1. Western England
    2. Mostly involve gaming and cars
    3. I love Third Watch and The Walking Dead, I'm sure there are many others but those are what I think of off hand!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. You should enjoy Civ5 then, it's pretty great. Civ5 was basically my life last month :) really fun!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. 1. Texas =)
    2. Minecraft, Reading, and (recently) cooking
    3. Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Forever, Greys Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, How To Get Away With Murder...some others I can't think of...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Yay another Texan!! I'm near the Houston area myself, have you heard of the Woodlands? It seems a lot of people haven't heard of it but it's getting famous recently, since Exxon is moving their headquarters down here.
    Do you prefer digital art or hand-drawing? And what kind of things do you draw most often?
    Can't say I've heard of that series, what drew you to it?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. 1. The Western United States
    2. Astronomy, Mathematics, My 3DS and Minecraft
    3. :S I don't watch TV o.o
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Thanks!

What kind of video games do you play? What belt are you in karate? I used to be in martial arts myself, Judo and Kenpo, but I never really got that far belt-wise :/
    You don't know? :p are there any comic series or webcomics that you like then?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Glad to here you're liking the server, let me know if you need any help with anything (I have come to a point where I prefer to help out rather than actually play the game).

I'll just answer one question> Favorite Novel
    My favorite Novel/Series is called the Shadow Series. This series is based on a character in Enders Game called Bean. It is truely an amazing 5 book series, and you don't need to read Enders Game to understand it. I personally prefer this series over the series based on Ender, but that series is great also. In fact, I would recommend both series, as well as the First Formic Wars series, which is the prequel to both of these series.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Flortexbama...? Florida+Texas+Alabama? :p
    Awesome, another TWD fan! Do you read the comics and/or watch the show? I just watch the show myself but I've heard the comics are better. What do you think of the Alexandrians?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Welcome to EMC! I hope you like it here :) As for your questions:

1) London

2) Procrastination, playing on EMC, reddit too and being an Air Cadet are the first ones that come to mind :) It's so cool that you're working towards your PPL! I'd have tried to get a scholarship for one, but the time dedication it would have taken for me to attend the course was too much :/ Ah well, I've still gained a couple of hours airtime ^_^

3) I can't say I'm big into any series at the moment... But I do love Top Gear, Doctor Who,, Breaking Bad, Gotham, The Big Bang Theory and I've recently started watching Sword Art Online Two. As for novels I'm currently in a non fiction phase to support my studies (Further reading and all that stuff) :p
    Equinox_Boss and N0WaifuN0Laifu like this.
  16. It just depends, if I have someone motivating me to play, then I play. If not then I rarely do, for dailies or events.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Leafpool was really cool! It sucks that she
    got involved with that Crow-whatever though, I disliked him sooo much! And then she had to deal with the pressure from her clan for having illegitimate kittens :(
    So much nostalgia, thanks for helping me remember that series! :D I think I'll have to re-read and actually finish it now :p
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  18. 1. South Carolina
    2. Messing with Anon, Mining, Giving back to the EMC Community, and Console Gaming.
    3. Doctor Who, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead
    Welcome to the Empire!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. You live kind of near me then! Have you heard of the Woodlands? I live up there :) really pretty little township!
    I see you play Pokemon! Gen 6 is seriously amazing. I was a bit worried because gen 5 was odd, but they did such a fantastic job with gen 6. No pokemon game has ever got me as hooked as X, I spent over 200 hours in that game :D What do you think of gen 6? Which gens have you played?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Another TWD fan! :) I was really surprised when I found out the actors for Maggie and Rick were actually English! I thought that they had to be southerners since their accents sounded so authentic :/ well maybe Rick's is odd at times (he says Carl's name like 'coral' sometimes???) but still. Who's your favorite character? I've loved Carol these past 2 seasons, she's developed so much since she was first introduced :eek: Also what do you think of the Alexandrians?
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and FDNY21 like this.