Hotel Hourglass Building Competition

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by SteamingFire, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Voting has ended! luckycordel is the winner!

Hello folks! I have a hotel called Hotel Hourglass, which is full to the brim with residents! And I am now hosting a competition between those residents--a building/decorating competition! The building/decorating part of it starts today, right now! It ends on September 16th. Then the voting part of it begins! Everyone on EMC is welcome to vote on the best hotel room! Voting will end on September 23rd, 10PM EMC time. Then the winner will receive 500k, a written book, and some promos! (Prize may go up if more donations are added.)
    Everyone is welcome to visit the hotel and look in as people are building, or you can wait until everyone's done building to view the rooms! It's your choice--but please vote during the voting period! We want as many votes as possible ~.^ Just a note, some people blocked off their rooms so that they cannot be viewed before the voting period lol, but you can attempt to peek through the cracks in the walls (or through the glass on the outside HA) >_>
    Not every hotel resident is participating in this, so please refer to the list of participants below.

What: Hotel Hourglass building competition (between residents only)
    When: Building begins now and ends on September 16th. Voting begins on the 16th and ends on the 23rd, 10pm EST (anyone can vote)
    Where: smp8 /v +hourglass

List of participants:
    Floor A: Bennylikesditto
    Floor B: fighter_Ethan
    Floor E: Endermax187
    Floor G: ChespinLover77
    Floor J: luckycordel

I hope everyone enjoys the hotel transformation!
  2. 3 more weeks to build!
    ChespinLover77 and luckycordel like this.
  3. The prize pool has been updated. The prize is now 500k, among other things. One more person has left the contest, sadly, so there's only 5 participants left.
    Note: All rooms are different sizes, so don't judge on how much there is, but rather what there is.
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. How is the voting going to be set up, ie: paper, book and quill or some other way. And do you need help with it?
  5. Google docs form. I think I got it, thanks.
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. 2 more weeks to build!
  7. 1 more week to build!
  8. luckycordel likes this.
  9. Bump. Voting period is still active.
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. Last day to vote!
    luckycordel likes this.
  11. The competition has ended! luckycordel is the winner! Congrats, luckycordel! You will find your rupees to be greater and there will be a gift-chest on your floor, right inside the door sometime later today!
    BlackKnightess and luckycordel like this.
  12. Thank You! I had fun doing a interior build,:D
    BlackKnightess likes this.