Horse Racing Competition Event (Upcoming)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gaming_Comander, Oct 21, 2018.

1. As we all know, on EMC horses are a pretty big deal, especially when you have one with really good speed stats. The only uses I could think for horses are riding long distances, but that changes today. I had the brilliant idea to make a horse racing competition similar to the well-known Kentucky Derby. Players choose their best horse and race them in a track that I made in Utopia.
    It is 30 laps and the top 3 players win great prizes which will be disclosed by a comment later in this thread. I'm looking for a Mid-November date for it which will give you plenty of time to train. It will be a long course and if you loose track of laps don't worry, I will be introducing one of the first Redstone Counters on EMC, which keeps track of the laps and displays them on a redstone lamp board.
    For any questions please message me and I will respond ASAP.
    PS. This is hosted by yours truly Gaming_Comander and Co-hosted by THE_OP_VILLAGER, who was given minimal information so please don't contact him until further notice, as of now, I'm the only one knowledgeable to answer any questions.
    Good Luck and get training!
  2. -_-
  3. Lol sorry dude but respond to the texts and I'll say more dude.....<3
  4. Wow, amazing. Sounds fun and I'll try to make it
  5. sounds great