Horse Bug [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Hawk_1127, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please dial-down the attitude, it doesn't help your case.

As Jack stated, refunds aren't given for bugs because there are plenty of people that would take advantage of that. We aren't necessarily saying that you would, but MANY other people would be happy to take advantage of a refund system for free rupees.

EDIT: Jack's kinda right, it WAS a free horse, you didn't pay anything for it.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. I get the point its just how would someone know he gave me a refund for my specific case, thats where I'm lookin for reasoning
  3. what about the gold armor??? hmmm hmmmm???
  4. Please provide proof of existence, and proof it was lost due to a bug - and I'll refund that out of my own personal rupees. Proof must clearly show ownership of such armor, and how it was lost. :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. ight sista, earlier I lost me armor cuz this creeper spawned in my res inside a room that was lit up, k? Now if u people don't refund me u r lame!!! So u guna refund me? hmmmmm hmmmm????

I'm sick of your attitude & rudeness.
  6. This is entertaining. I think it's your fault for not checking the forums. At least check the front page threads.
  7. Well first of all, there's this whole thread. Also, we don't work on a system of "Nobody else will ever know about it, so just do it this one time". Some other person would surely see this thread while looking for help with their own problem and feel "left out" since their horse wasn't refunded while yours was. This would then lead to people getting angry because they weren't treated equally, and we would be in a much worse situation than just a few people losing their horses because they didn't read the big red text on the update post.

EMC's policy of not refunding losses doesn't exist because we're trying to be mean and because we don't trust our members, but instead because we're trying to treat every member equally. :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and cddm95ace like this.
  8. How do i proove proof of existence
  9. I just clicked the watch button >_<
  10. I don't know - because we can't proof it existed either. :)
  11. You talk about EMC being lame and all, but really; you want to do it behind backs because nobody will realize? That's like saying that going to WalMart and stealing something because nobody will know is perfectly fine. IMO, that's lame.
  12. ASk my friend alpha5555 he sold me the armor for cheap even though it was worth more, he is my witness
    ---[Posts Merged]---
    Ha now you can refund me
  13. Sorry, I'm afraid we cannot count this as valid proof.

Also, your tone is rude, and don't double post. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. Wow, epic fail, and i dont mean to be mean directly to anyone its just i want my gold armor back not the horse
  15. I have been a member of EMC for over 500 days, and I have lost my fair share of items due to bugs, mistakes, griefing, etc. Through all that time and all those items I have never complained once. After all it's a video game, if you get so upset over a video game then maybe you need to go back to the "real world" as you put it. And just glancing at your profile, it says you are 22, if that is true try to act like it and grow up and stop insulting the staff/players just because you lost an imaginary item in an imaginary world. Overall the EMC community is very trusting and understanding as long as you discuss matters in a calm and civil way instead of this temper tantrum you are displaying.
  16. You've been answered. Stop complaining and take the blame for once.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  17. oh ya have to change my age put in wrong age im 13
    ---[Posts Merged - DON'T DOUBLE POST]---
    /close
  18. Our point is that we can't prove you ever actually lost the armor to a bug. I'm not saying you've done this, but somebody could come post a thread complaining about the same problem, when in reality they just dropped the armor somewhere far off in the wilderness and marked the coordinates to come back to later. If we gave them another set of armor, they would end up with two sets, one of which they didn't deserve. This is what we've avoided by keeping our no-refund policy.
  19. You need to ask nicely for a staff member to close this for you :)
  20. As requested. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.