Homestuck Themed Pixel Art on SMP8

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by moonolotl, Dec 4, 2016.

?

Have you heard of Homestuck?

Yes! Big fan here! 1 vote(s) 16.7%
I've read some of it, it's pretty good! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I've heard of it. 3 vote(s) 50.0%
I didn't know what it was until I saw this thread... 2 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. As some of you may know, I am a huge Homestuck nerd right now.

I've been quite bored on EMC, I have a lot of things I need to work on but I've just not been in the mood to do them. I guess you could call this procrastination, but I spent 3 days filling 2 whole residences with Homestuck themed pixel art.

If you don't know what Homestuck is, it's a Webcomic. If you want to read it, you can start here. Warning, it is quite a long comic and I'm still not even done with it myself.

Anyway, enough of that. Now to show you the build.

The character's names from left to right are Terezi, Aradia, Gamzee and Sollux.
    I mainly chose these characters either because I liked them or because their colours translated the best into blocks.
    For example, I wanted to do Eridan, but there are only a few good shades of purple to fit him.

I struggled really hard getting the wool for it haha, especially black wool.

I plan to make more once I eventually get diamond for my alt so I can get more residences.

The res with Terezi and Aradia have a res message with something they've said in the actual comic. I couldn't do that with the other one as my alt doesn't have supporter.

If you want to visit the pixel art, please go to 16085 or 16129. If you want a view from the sky try /v 16129 top. You can also view these on the map, they should show up as you open the map if you're able to spot them.

I do not own the actual art, all I did was edit some fan-made pixels to fit into a 60x30 area and actually build them. The person who created the sprites along with the page you can download them at is here.

Hope you like them! ;D
    607, BlinkyBinky and Eviltoade like this.
  2. Oh wow, I really like this a lot :)
    DaysInTheDust likes this.
  3. I witnessed the creation of some of these. You built them really fast xD

But dey cool.
    607, DaysInTheDust and Eviltoade like this.
  4. I forgot to bump this whoops