Holiday Event!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by maxkobe1, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Happy Holidays!!

Me and Harp4christ will be doing a Gift giving holiday event!!

For those of you wondering what i mean by Gift giving holiday event!! basically you pm(via forum) me what you want for christmas(in EMC not in IRL) and santa will leave your gift in a access chest on /v 5803. There will also be Holiday trivia and other things on /v 5803 on christmas eve(I will update this when i know the time) Rules about requesting: 1. Please do not request Rupees 2. Please do not request promos or rare items 3. You can request a gift by pm me via forums 4. You can request a gift up to the 20th of December 5. I understand if you can't make it on EMC on the 24th or 25th or even all of winter break i get it so because of this the gifts will remain on the plot 3 weeks after the 25th 6. The gifts will be put in access chest inside the giant gift boxes on the Plot
    Also im not made out of rupees and can't pay for the all the gifts so if you can please donate ruppes to the event you will be recognized thank you Also comment if you can make it or are going to request a gift!!
    /v 5803

Happy Holidays
    (P.S. Sorry about the forum post I'm really bad at making them)
  2. I appreciate you doing this! I donated :) Happy Holidays
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. BUMP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Sounds good
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Still no gift request pm me!!! Don't be shy
  6. Is the random 5 a typo or?

Also this sounds really nice, I'm happy that people on emc have the guts to do something like this :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Typo please request a gift
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I do not want a gift, I'd rather give out. Please select a gift request and pass it on to me (no name please) in a PM. I'll do my best to fill the request and give you the items so that you can give them out.
    Equinox_Boss and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  9. Ok thanks so much Mob_Meal Will do Also BUMP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. BUMP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Hey I'm in no need for a gift but like Mob_Meal I too can provide for a wish. So pm me with some of the wishes and I'll see what I can do.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. i wish for a horses with a speed over 130 please perfrebily black i am on smp5
  14. BUMP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Send a PM to Maxkobe1 of what you want.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Hey! I can also try to fill a gift request, as this seems a really nice thing to do for everyone's holidays! Just pm me a wish--although, I'm not made out of money, haha--and I'll see what I can do ^^
  17. Very nice to see a few people don't mind taking requests! I can handle your guy's horse requests if you have any.
    :p But don't go asking for like a 135 speed horse cause there's a limit to what I can breed!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Thanks PhoenixAffinity I will forward you my horse request
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. BUMP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. BUMP keep requesting
    Equinox_Boss likes this.