hiya!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Taggerung5162, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Haven't played MC for a while, decided to look for a server this time around, to get some fresh ideas on builds, and so people can see what I make! Hope to have a good experience here.
    khixan likes this.
  2. Hi Taggerung5162. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  3. Welcome to EMC! :)
  4. Welcome to EMC, it's a great experience!
  5. Welcome to the Empire :)

Well, do keep in mind that Minecraft is first and foremost what you make of it yourself. A server like the Empire can definitely help out, but... It's still Minecraft :)

Anyway, hope you're going to have a great time here!
    607 likes this.
  6. Beware of smp8 ;)
  7. Hey, we're not tHAT bad ;D;
  8. Welcome to the Empire, I hope you'll have a good time here! :)
  9. Well, It put me on 3, so I started building there already. No worries :p

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone else! I'm still learning all the commands and junk. Lots of neat buildings everywhere! I've started gathering materials to make a structure almost exclusively out of ice blocks. I've made one on single player, but, without making a video, nobody can see it! And I didn't take progress pictures. I just find a good open frozen lake, and start freezing water in the shape of the walls and everything I want. It takes a long time, and it's a ton of work, but it's a lot of fun!
    607 and DaysInTheDust like this.
  10. He's telling lies, smp8 isn't that bad :eek:. We're just pretty crazy, that's all!
    607 likes this.
  11. All this "stay away from smp8" talk is only going to make people curious and make them move there anyway :p
    DaysInTheDust likes this.
  12. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  13. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :)

(YAY, this is my 2500th post :) )
    607 likes this.
  14. Welcome to EMC! :)