[Hiring] We need a "mazer" (= maze builder) + option for 2nd project

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by ShelLuser, May 25, 2020.

1. Hi gang!

I feel mighty stupid right now because someone had to remind me that this forum (the hiring section) was also a thing! If I/we can't find the time, maybe we can get some player(s) to help us :)

The project

A maze. With some small specifics but those will be filled in by yours truly later and added after the main project is finished. But please keep in mind that depending on your plan of action (and your design) I may ask you to slightly deviate from the original plan (optionally... sorry for being vague; this is work in progress) to make sure that there will still be some secrets kept from you.

Specifics: it needs to be underground, and I have a res dedicated for this (either on an smp or Utopia). One level, I guess we need to discuss the size. Materials will be provided (it needs to be more than just a maze dug out of the dirt).

What to expect

A bit of chaos. Not in the sense of "please start all over" but I am not always online so if questions raise during the project it could take 1 - 3 days before I can answer / address them. And it is possible that some change in ideas happens in between. Obviously you can expect payment but I'll also make sure to mention your name during the rest of the project; the idea is to use the build in an upcoming event. SO if players like what they see... who knows? ;)

If interested....

Please sent a PM using this link.
    607 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  2. I'd love to help! The link seems broken as Aya's privacy settings are set to not receive PM's. I'll shoot ya PM in another way as well but wanted to comment here so it was seen that the link doesn't work.

Merek~
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  3. Hm... I think I can see the merit of a maze being underground. :D It might cause claustrophobia, though. :p
    ShelLuser likes this.