[HIRING] Redstone Engineer

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Alphurtim, Oct 28, 2014.

1. I'm looking for an experienced Redstone Engineer to help out on a project i'm in the middle of.

I'm located on SMP3 but the server does not matter so much. I'm in the need of someone who can help with a custom minecart system, using Chest Minecarts to store items, but going between different parts of my res.

So I can choose the most appropriate person, just reply with your answers to the following:-

Do you have experience with Redstone Transportation systems?
    Do you have any projects on EMC I could see working?
    How often are you on EMC?
    How much time could you dedicate to this project? ( I expect it to only take a few hours between us!)

I'll discuss payment when I have discussed the internals of the project with the lucky person! (i'm keeping the details secret for now, so when you know the details, let me know your price!)

Happy Mining peoples!! :cool:
  2. Do you have experience with Redstone Transportation systems? I know a lot about them, but don't work with them much.
    Do you have any projects on EMC I could see working? Yes, I do. I have something on my residence I could show you and a different redstone thing I built in the wild on SMP 2. (DON'T SHOW IT TO ANYBODY!! I've had a lot of problems with that in the past, and had some trouble with some other players and had to get EMC Staff to help work it out).
    How often are you on EMC? I'm not on that much because I have nothing to do on the server. I'm online more when I do have something I'm working on.
    How much time could you dedicate to this project? ( I expect it to only take a few hours between us!) I could put a lot of time into it. Depending on what it is, it might not take too long. I know a lot about redstone, and I even help others with it a lot.

I do a lot of work with redstone in my free time, so I'm sure this won't be too tough. I even have a singleplayer world that's basically dedicated to my redstone contraptions.