[HIRING] Miners for project in the Wild

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Mob_Meal, May 4, 2017.

1. Hiring miners for a project in the Frontier!

Dig details:

I will pay 6,000r per full chunk mined from Y58 to bedrock level. Designated areas are already flattened to Y58. Only 4-5 min from spawn. Full beacon with Haste II and Speed II (or other buff of your choice) will be provided so you can insta-mine with a E5 pick. If you hit caves, it's a bonus for you as there will be less to mine (you are not paid by block count)! I would like water and lava cleared out. I prefer to fill with sand & dig out. If you want to bucket the lava and keep it, fine by me! If you wish to use TNT or other methods, that is fine too as long as all the blocks a re gone.

Benefits:

-You keep ALL that you mine! All stone, gravel, etc. Including ALL ORES! YES, even diamonds, redstone, lapis, gold, iron, & coal!

-PLUS I PAY YOU!

Rules:

-MUST BE ON EMC FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 months. I will not accept players newer than that, sorry.

-No griefing or stealing from me, you will be reported & banned.

-If you place chests or other grief protected blocks you must remove them when you are finished.

-Use F3+G to see chunk boarders.

-You may mine multiple chunks at one time as long as they are in the designated areas and are completed to bedrock.

-I recommend logging out or switching smp's periodically to check for ghost blocks (common problem when insta-mining).

-You provide your own tools, weapons & armor.

-Do not break or lock any mob spawners that you find. Please light them up (for your safety) & notify me with coordinates. I will then determine if it will be utilized or not.

-You may kill any custom mobs you find and keep all drops. There is almost always a Momentus or Marlix hanging about somewhere in the area and there are even a couple of BlizArd left over.

-You may work in teams or groups (All must qualify under the 3 month rule). However, to avoid confusion, I will only pay one player for the area cleared. The person collecting the pay will be designated ahead of time & then can distribute amongst the group from there. This just avoids problems on my end as to who is owed how much.

Special notes:

-This is the wild, be prepared for fights with mobs occasionally. If you keep your area lit as you go, this should be minimal.

-It will normally take 5-6 U3 picks per chunk. Bring plenty or repair as you go. I do have a couple of mob grinders you may use for Xp, but they aren't the fastest around.

-This is my personal space in the wild, please don't share the location with others.

-Base is a 4 min rail ride in the nether (about a 5 min total trip). I will have to lead you out the first time and set up access. It is a locked nether hub that can only be accessed once I add your name to the system. I'll then show you where to work & perhaps a base tour (time permitting).

khixan and puppersNdoggo like this.
  2. <RESERVED>
  3. One hired so far. Plenty of work to go around! Respond here, PM me on forums or in-game if interested.
  4. ooo nice! i'm interested to join your mine project in frontier :) pm me with more details
  5. You are offering 6000r for each chunk cleared, yet one unbreaking 3 pickaxe with other enchants to make it fast (god pickaxe) is worth 3-4k. Not worth it imo.
  6. It's not bad if you use mending. Also, the player keeps all mined blocks. If you don't like it, fine by me. I've already hired a couple of players. And you can get the pick axes for closer to 2200-2500r

There is no need to try to detract from my post.
  7. Sounds fun! If you still need help i can help ya out
  8. Yes! I have plenty of work to go around. I should be online later this evening (9:30 ish EMC time) and evenings this weekend. Best is to PM me in-game. If you send a friend request, it will notify one another when one of us pops on.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  9. I'd love to join in on this. When can I start?
  10. I will probably be online tonight (sometime 8:30-9:30) EMC time. Best is to friend request me, then we can see one another log on regardless of SMP. I'll have to lead you out the first time. It's about a 5 min trip. If you want a base tour, that will probably take 10-15 min.

Edit: just found out Mrs Meal rented a movie for the fam. Probably will be after 9:30 if I'm on tonight.
  11. Do you still need help?
  12. ABSOLUTELY! Plenty of work to be done & I have plenty of rupees to dole out! Best to friend request me so that we can catch one another online to lead you out the first time & set you up.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  13. Sent a friend request now just waiting to catch you online :p
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  14. Sort, haven't been on a lot last few days. Plenty of work to do tho. Thanks for helping. Hopefully I'll be on tonight in 2-3 hours from now.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  15. I would love to do this if you still need people!
  16. I certainly still need people. To say this is an ambitious project is probabaly a severe understatement. I probably won't be online for the next few nights. Best to send a friend request so we can tell when we are both online. Then I can lead you out & show you around.
  17. This is about a month late, but if you still need help, I will gladdly take the job.

18. Yes, still plenty of work to do! I'm currently on vacation. I had planned to bump this thread when I got back anyway.

I won't really be able to get back to EMC until probably 7/12. Send a friend request & I'll set you up sometime when I get back.
    CARZOMG likes this.
  19. On another server I coordinate a team T.H.R.I.V.E. ( Team Helping Restore and / or Improve Village Enviorns ). Volunteer players work on unclaimed villages to maintain and / or improve for public use while away from home base. CARZ - smp1 SW wild N and S Outposts