[Completed]Looking for a few fast builders

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by ThaKloned, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As per the title, looking for a few fast builders to help with some repetitive work. I recently changed the layout from my old crops farms and looking for people to rebuild the towers. This is on utopia so you will be able to fly (which makes things so much easier :p)

I supply ALL the materials needed. Planting melon/pumpkin seeds are not necessary as well as adding water. I will do all that at a later time. Just need the actual towers built. Items that are being used include:
    • Stone Brick
    • Dirt
    • Redstone dust
    • Sticky Pistons
    • Sea Lanterns
    • Netherbrick Slabs
    All items will be provided as mentioned above. Silk pick is suggested (mostly just for sea lanterns in case a misplacing). If you have your own, I will fully repair it for free. I doubt that it will lose much durability unless you use it for everything. That's pretty much it. It's not hard just repetitive work.

Now I don't expect this to be done for free. I am offering 20k (20,000r) PER tower. Once you finish a tower let me know. I will check it out and pay right away. No need to make people wait till the end to get some money. There are 12 towers in total. Ultimately I would like 4 people, so 3 towers each (which is still 60k per person). However if you think you can do this very quickly (within approx. 1 week) then 1-2 people is fine.

I have a schematic of the full size tower if you need it. If you are familiar with these towers then you don't need to use it.

Also you should be ok to work on your own. I might not always be on or might be doing something else. If you have any questions or are interested, reply here or PM me and we can discuss.

TL;DR

Need towers
    20k per
    Much quick

:)
    Dektirok likes this.
  2. How tall is each tower?
  3. To the height of build limit, 255.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  4. and would the towers be from bedrock?
  5. No. The base of each tower (which are already built) starts just below ground level.
  6. Project completed - thread closed
    ThaKloned likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.