[Hiring] Kutesy City Builders and Helpers

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by _REMOVED_104180, Nov 6, 2016.

?

Do ONLY a huge Christmas event.... OR Do BOTH (A Christmas and 1 year)?

Both 13 vote(s) 56.5%
Only Christmas 5 vote(s) 21.7%
Only 1 year 3 vote(s) 13.0%
Comment Below Others. :) 7 vote(s) 30.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Heya Everyone! :)

If you didn't know already, I am building a city. And yes, its called Kutesy City.. Great name.. I know ;). Anyway, my 1 year on EMC is coming up very soon.. and with this probably being the busiest times of the year.. I hate to say it, but I need help. (And no, not mental help :cool:) I have had a few people already ask me if I needed some help and might of said no or maybe later.. but in order to get all of these builds done in enough time and still get ready for planning my up coming events, I'm gonna need some help. If you can place blocks the way you're told.. you are legit hired. :p I am gonna need a few people who enjoy interior design as much as I do to help get all the insides of the places very holiday filled. Helping also means outside decor as well. I plan to host a "Very Merry Christmas Event" closer to that time, if you still want to help then, you can help host. Also, speaking of events... there is going to be a big celebration for my 1 year as well. :) Down below includes just some stuff you're signing up for. ;) *REMEMBER* Somethings you may not be able to do right now * There is no given time or date set yet for these builds. If we are coming down to the wire, we're smart.. we'll figure it out. :p

- Christmas Decor (Exterior & Interior)
    - Building The City (Tons of Skyscrapers, Head Shop, Hotel, etc)
    - Underground Work ( "Train Station" )
    - Farms & Public Ult.
    - Decoration In General

Wanna Help?

1. Put your name and what you wanna help with
    Ex: TheKutesyKiraboo - Outside X-Mas Decor

2. If you can.. please write with YOUR IN-GAME name and times you can help.. (This is just to help me figure out how to keep track of how much we get done) Its okay if you don't
    Ex: TheKutesyKiraboo - Outside X-Mas Decor (Mondays & Fridays)

3. Any questions or thoughts

We will start on Friday (11-11-16) . There will be payment of your choice. *Hopefully you're not just in it for the money, you savages :p*

Res Numbers (All are on SMP8)
    -16895 1st
    -17019 2nd
    -17020 3rd
    -16896 4th
    Themoglover likes this.
  2. i would help but i'm not on a lot
    i do have a question :p
    how many resses is it :D
    TheKutesyKiraboo likes this.
  3. _cTJ_ - Underground works, and I can also help out with public utilities if need be.
    _cTJ_ - Tests are next week, so I've been super busy, but other than that, I can probably get on for an hour a day, at the place (if outpost or in town.)
    Yes, question. Is it in town or in the frontier?
  4. Its all of my res's on SMP8... :)
  5. Its in town. :)
    _cTJ_ likes this.
  6. so 4? :p
  7. Yes.. all four :p
  8. crazy_X_gamer, or _Puffidilo_ depends on the smp i can do anything
  9. I'm on SMP8 :p
  10. ill do it for 500k xD
  11. ...
  12. I can make a Christmas tree.
  13. I was just thinking about that! Yes, that would be perfect! :p
  14. 99marvel... as you can see by the name under that pumpkin to the left over there :p I can do what ever you need the most help with/have the fewest people working on :) I'm mostly available weekends, or nights if I don't have homework (I am on PST, 3 hours earlier than EMC time)
  15. YournameI'llneverknow - would like to *build the city*
    usually available during weekends, especially Sunday =)
  16. Haha :p
  17. Empoleons: Decoration In General (Friday-Sunday and holidays too)
  18. Okay guys! This week is decor week! We are going to be doing the Christmas decor for the next few days :p