[Hiring] Inventory Manager

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by azoundria, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I am currently seeking someone to fill the role of Inventory Manager. This is an important responsibility in keeping 10 shops running smoothly across the empire servers. This role pays 50kr/week starting at the end of the third week.

I'm looking for someone who:
    • Has prior shop experience, having run/helped manage at least two shops in the past.
    • Is reliable, honest, trustworthy, and communicates proactively.
    • Has used my shops in the past, and is generally familiar with the items and layout.
    • Is on the server and available for at least 30 minutes the vast majority of days.
    • Enjoys math, numbers, balancing books. Accountant-type mindset.
    This individual would be in charge of maintaining all the inventory across the entire shop network at an acceptable level. The actual way this is done is quite simple:
    • Move items from shops with more stock to shops with less stock.
    • Move items to or from storage.
    • Craft items from existing items.
    • Buy items on the market from other shops.
    • Buy items from other players.
    A list of problem items is provided, and your job is to complete all the items on that list. Update inventory levels live on the website as you move items around. At the end of each day, provide me a quick report of what items you moved, how long it took, and any rupees you spent so I can compensate you for that. The information you provide is used to adjust pricing, so providing more detail will ultimately help save you time over the long-run.

I will provide 2-3 hours of training initially to help you get started, which should give you everything you need. I expect that once the initial list is resolved, it will take roughly 30 minutes/day to complete all the new items that come in.

I'm looking for someone who will take the responsibilities seriously. The expectation is that you provide a report at the end of every day, or communicate via private message or text message if you are unable to do this for any reason. If you decide that you don't want to help anymore, I feel it's reasonable to expect 1 week's notice, which means you will give notice and do your full job for 7 further days. Please only apply if you are willing and able to take this seriously.

Application:
    Please send all applications via private message. You should respond below if you have any questions so everyone can benefit from the answer.
  2. Going to go ahead and bump this. Thanks so much to everyone who has applied so far! Hoping to choose someone before the weekend. If anyone has any questions please feel free to post them below or respond on your private message application thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.