[Hiring] Experienced Builder/Designer

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by bradox11, Apr 25, 2018.

1. I have been working on a building that can be found at 15245 on SMP7 It is pretty big I did not know why I was building at first but now I have decided to try and turn it into a mall. I do not have the creativity in me needed to design it exactly so I am looking for help. We can discuss payment details, materials and such at a later date but I would like to get started right away.

Before hiring you I would like to see either screenshots are examples of your previous work (bonus points if you have a build on EMC that I can look at)

I will supply all materials as I can get them, I do work 50+ hours/week at a real job so I am not available a lot so do not worry if I havent responded to you for a day or two.
  2. I can make a mall design for you, via my build service, if you want to. I do not build on emc though. Neither would I contignue wth what you have... You'd need to tear out everything anyway, as you didn't texturise thhe stone bricks.
    The exact way I work, pricings, adn portfolio can be found in my build service thread: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/jb-2b-you-dream-it-i-design-it.72982/
  3. H
    How do you mean texture the stone brick. It would take me at least a week to tear it down with what time i have on my hands. So I would much rather keep it and try to improve it.
  4. T
    Texturing blocks is mixing it in with other blocks to make the texture look better. I also tend to use it to get the right colour... I mean.. minecraft blocks usually don't have the exact shade I'm looking for, so, mixing them in with eachother helps getting that right. IT mainly helps giving a building some caracter: When I hhave a build that doesn't really live jet.

This one here is a good example: the cliffs are blocks mixed in together, that's usual, but, to make it come alive, also the walls are block mixes, even the roofs are.
    (I didn't work on this build myslef, a friend of mine did, it is a really good biulding to use to show build tricks, as it contains around about every single one of them)