[HIRING] Builder

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by AmusedStew, Apr 17, 2020.

1. So, I just spent 4 hours in creative and all that did was reiterate the fact that I cannot build even if I try. I want to put up some builds at my outpost, but everything I try to build ends up looking like a giant cube :oops:.

What I am looking for:
    I want somebody (or multiple people, I am willing to hire many different people) to build for me in creative, and then send me the world download. I am not putting a time frame on this for a completion date or whatever. Just let me know you are interested in the job and I will pay you once the world download has been sent to me (if you require a down-payment or something to "prove" I am serious about this just let me know and I can do that).

Requirements:
    • Must be able to provide me with the world download. If you are unsure how to do that, view this youtube tutorial.
    • Blocks used in the build must be survival obtainable. The only block I can think of at this moment as an example is bedrock (which you cant build with in survival)
    • I would prefer a medieval build style, but I am open to your creativity on other styles.
    What I want built:
    I only have one thing I want built at this time, but will likely expand to other things eventually. Will probably end up contacting the builder(s) I hire in future builds.
      • I want an adventurer guild hall built as my central area (I am going to have roads leading from there to a small human settlement and roads leading to maybe an elven forest and a dwarven city in the mountains). Here is a link to three sample guild halls.
      • Usually guild halls have a "quest board" where you find quests you want to do and you remove the paper with the quest and bring it to the "front desk" saying you will accept that quest. Some guild halls also have a place to eat and hang out with all the other adventurers. Also usually have some "meeting" rooms where you can have... well... meetings.
      • You do not have to include any landscaping work unless you want to- I am only interested in the build (I think I can handle landscaping at least lol).
      • There is no limit to the size of this build, make it as big or as small as you need- it will be built on EMC in the wilderness anyways.
    Payment:
    I am willing to pay 100,000r for a world download containing your build of an adventurer guild hall. I am willing to hire up to 5 builders (for 5 different world downloads). If this price is less than what others have paid for similar work let me know and we can work something out!
    If you want this job or have any questions, shoot me a PM or comment down below, and I will get back to you asap!
  2. I am really quite busy currently, but, if it can be quite small (like 30*30) I should be able to do something like this in between the other stuff I'm working on... I don't think I need to include portfolio :p
    AmusedStew and FadedMartian like this.
  3. Size doesn't much matter to me as long as it has that "adventurer's guild hall" feel to it. You have also reminded me to put a time frame up there (not actually gonna be a time frame, I am working on other things at the moment and this is at the bottom of my to-do list lol)- just gonna make a reference in the top area for anyone else who would be interested in this job as well.
  4. If I can take slightly more than a two weeks, I'm accepting the job. It won't take long to actually do, It's just that I have another multiple-month project I'm working on for someone else, and a personal project that most of the remaining time goes into. I am going to do this whenever I don't have inspiration to work on either :p
    AmusedStew likes this.
  5. Works for me. I have bad time perception when it comes to building, I figured you would say something much longer than over 2 weeks.
    Egeau likes this.
  6. Just send me a PM to remember. I have multiple PMs by multiple people wanting different builds from me, that way I can remember what I can be working on. Having your profile pictute be on that thing helps me quite a lot :)