hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by YewDryad, Sep 5, 2017.

1. I like to build and adventure, I guess. I enjoy Miyazaki movies, and I like Harvest Moon and Okami. I know a lot about nature, and I love birds and birdwatching. Saw a golden fronted woodpecker today.

Nice to be here, I hear a lot of good things about it.

Shiiranuii
  2. Well hello :D Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions, you can ask any of us! We don't bite :p
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :)
    This welcoming thread needs a little love...

In case you didn't alredey know, Be sure to check out the Wiki. There are a lot of usefull things there, but next to that, I'm not really in Japaneese things... (That's what it sounds like anyway...) but I know many people here are, so you'll sure be able to find some people to talk to :)

Lastly, well, welcome, I hope to see you around :)
    Shiiranuii, mjnoe70 and 607 like this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire forums.. When I see you in game I'll welcome you there too.
    This place is huge much to see and do.. So I take mini adventures around the /wild and /waste just to see and mine. You will love it too.
    Shiiranuii and mjnoe70 like this.
  5. Welcome to EMC and the EMC Forums~!
    Hope you enjoy this server a lot and maybe get to speak to me (most likely as _GrellSutcliff__)!
    Now here is my question I ask all new players on here:
    Do You Like Anime?
  6. Welcome to the Empire... great place to build a minecraft future!!
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  7. welcome to emc feel free to ask any questions, we don't bite : )
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! As always, Beware of smp8 ;)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  9. Welcome to EMC! If you need anything just ask :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  10. Missed this one somehow, welcome to emc!! :)
    607 and mjnoe70 like this.
  11. Everything good you heard is from me! Thanks for bumping it @Eviltoade, I missed it as well in the forums!

Welcome to EMC, we're all glad to have ya!
    Shiiranuii and 607 like this.
  12. Sounds great! Welcome! :)
    Also: Harvest Moon! :D
    Shiiranuii and mjnoe70 like this.
  13. Howdy Shiiranuii and I hope you've found a place you like here on EMC and settling in ok. As I'm sure you've read many times here that if you have questions or what not our wiki is an awesome place to find info & the community as well. As for the not biting part.. lol.. I'm a dragon .. sometimes I bite.. just a little maybe. :p but anyway.. Welcome. =]
    607, Shiiranuii and mjnoe70 like this.
  14. Welcome to EMC!
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  15. Have you meet LuckyGreenBird yet?
  16. *Correction: LuckyGreenBirb
    Gilixnub likes this.
  17. Wow, everyone, that's alot of hi and welcome! Haha! thanks. A lucky green birb sounds nice...

I only like some anime, as I find a lot of anime pointlessly dark and violent. I did enjoy deathnote, as a sort of long winded chess match between genius level minds. I read the manga, tho. Even among Miyazake films, I don't like Princess Mononoke. I took personal offense when the tree spirits died...

The wiki has been useful, ya, but there sure is a lot of it. Ha! I'll read what I need as I go, I guess.

Well, I met a couple of you in game already. I'll look for the rest of you.

Happy Days and Bright Moments- Shiiranuii
    607, mjnoe70 and Jelle68 like this.
  18. I haven't ever seen any Miyazaki movies... I'd like to, though, if with a good friend. I hear they are very emotional, and I am very sensitive. :p
    mjnoe70 likes this.