Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by IAmSorry__, Aug 29, 2015.

?

Would you like me to build anything for you?

Yes 4 vote(s) 50.0%
No 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's all very coincidental - Zikko is leaving, you are joining, and you both speak exactly the same. I'll leave it as that but my senses don't tend to fail me when it comes to typing :rolleyes: Welcome to the Empire, anyway :p
    ww2fan168, jkjkjk182, Hashhog and 5 others like this.
  2. I work at a company that make coupons, adds and other things for companies. And I am the boss of section Promotians and that's why PromoMan
    Patr1cV likes this.
  3. Why does your name sound like a alternate account name?
    nfell2009, ww2fan168 and whatkom like this.
  4. Beats me but welcome matey!
  5. Da rude posts :p
    xXBuffa1oXx likes this.
  6. I'd love to see some more pictures of your builds, Zikko. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what/who is Cephyr? Also, could you give me a link to your YouTube channel?
  7. Welcome to the empire, PromoMan! I am really curious to see your builds, hope to see you in-game! ;)
  8. I don't mean to be rude... but it's pretty obvious that you are infact an alternative account to someone *cough* zikko. Also the fact that you (a 17 day old player) has admin on two of zikko's res' :) you also state that you have a SC of promo's after only 17 days? That could be achievable but I doubt it ;) One more thing, you're res is empty c:

OH and by the way ;) your friend told me you are infact the alt of the current frozen accout Zikko.
  9. Okay the truth is he is my cousin and I have played with him once on EMC. I have admin on hit res becuase he wanted a build from me but that never came to the construction. My residence is empty because I am looking for supplies and the SC of Promos are only Cooked Turkeys, Freedom Stakes, Dragon Stone Fragments that's all. And I said that I don't know him cause I didn't want to make a bad intro. Becuase he got banned for no reason (Or at least a reason I don't know) And why does it even interest you that I am a alt from Zikko. I am not an alt from him.
  10. All staff needs to do is check IPs and issue solved :D
    ww2fan168, ShrinkingMatt and Patr1cV like this.
  11. I'm sure they won't, which I consider a major pro. People are allowed to have their secrets on EMC which in my opinion really adds up to the general gameplay.

I for one think this is a nicely played trick, I like it. Oh wait, sorry, this isn't a trick. I think you're all "harassing" (just messing here guys!) a poor new player at the risk of scaring him from EMC. Shame on you ;)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  12. That was a joke. Obviously staff would not abuse their powers.
  13. U could read my post before this and it's just weird your harassing me for something I'm not. I know Zikko yes that was a lie but I'm not Zikko sorry I'm not
  14. No one's harassing you... It's just everything about you sounds like a lie or something zikko said. End of. I'll say no more... maybe.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  15. welcome to emc :D hope you have lots of fun, and make plenty of friends. Im on smp3 alot if you ever want to hang out ;)
  16. Please respond to this?
  17. Guys leave him alone. I was Zikko. I met my cousin the first time in Seattle were they lived and I found out that he loved to play MC. So he showed me some builds from him and he also showed me a server. The server also had a forum like EMC. And Cephyr (Promo Mans alt) was his account back then. I loved the build and everything there was to my cousin :D (Not everything only the MC Part ;)) So I made this account Zikko. And I loved that I could start from fresh and I could be like him. So please if you want to harasses him that He is so called Zikko please dont do it just harass me. I know this thread is all weird about the conspiracies and if players Say Why does he have a weird name PromoMan. I get him that name (and he like that too). All the lies in this thread that PromoMan said was that I said it to him cause I didn't want that it comes to this. So everyone contact me if you want to talk to me about this.
    PromoMan likes this.
  18. Well thanks for you all to say Hi to me
  19. I suppose I won't get an answer so I will explain why I'm asking. I managed to find all three builds on the internet, on three different websites and from different users.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/warucia-castle/
    This one appears to be from DJpaulii and has a nice cinematic to go along with the build.

http://minecraftbuildinginc.com/modern-mansion-cliff-side-escape/
    This one was built by Cephyr, which is a build team, not an account. It was made by Chumong and Varex123.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-hearst-tower/
    The Hearst Tower was built by matthew111111 and is a replica of the real one found in New York.

I am, by all means, a skeptic. I suppose it's possible that you have four different account names, but that is not likely at all. You would, realistically, publish all of your builds through one account on one website.

It's not cool to steal other people's builds. They worked hard on them and should get the credit they deserved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.