Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HelloKittyRo2, May 20, 2015.

1. Oh no, no, no. Players are constantly abandoning smp8 to come to smp5. I was talking to a guy the other day that moved and he was saying how the mob arena was on 5 and ByeForeverThe2nd was on 5 and he just went on and on. And I just had to say calm down man I get it, I get it already. I guess some guys get really passionate about that stuff.
  2. cough cough smp7 cough cough
  3. All you guys have it wrong just welcome this guy in peace! Anyways Utopia is the best ignore these fools.
    FinalArc likes this.
  4. I thought you quit a LONG time ago. If you didn't, then welcome! :)
  5. He's been here for 50 days, even if he did leave 10 days after joining I don't think that can be considered "a long time." xP
    FinalArc likes this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire FinalArc. Enjoy your stay. :) I think you will be a good fit on smp8.:p
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  7. smp 9 for days !!!!!!!! ;D
  8. You just started a war, smp8 and smp9 are allys and we are going against smp6 :3
  9. SMP8 is best by far, so stay there for evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Anyway, welcome to EMC!
  10. First off: Welcome to the Empire!

Well, based on the messages you've shared so far I'd say that you have found the perfect server to be on ;) Fortunately for me the rest of us are normal :D

Well, sorta anyway ;)
    tuqueque likes this.
  11. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :D
    SMP1!
  12. Welcome to the Empire!
  13. NO! We're just unique :p

Welcome to EMC and especially welcome to SMP8! If you need any help while I am online there, feel free to ask :)
  14. Thanks!
  15. Haha! This should be fun to watch. Lemme just get my popcorn..
  16. Yeah, I am real happy about seeing you around the Empire.
  17. I don't come on here long enough for my hours to count up to 50 days. My first sign in was 50 days ago :p I think if you add up my hours, it sums up to 1 1/2 days. But that's just a guess
  18. You may have come in the middle of a server war... but welcome to emc anyways
  19. Server war? I think you mean the smp battle thread but other than that I have no idea. Sounds fun though :D
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.