hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chillymers, Mar 12, 2014.

1. :p Hi im kinda new on emc and so far i already love it and i would love to get some tips for emc. Im on smp 5 if you wanted to know.
  2. Hi.
    Welcome.
    Equinox_Boss, 72Volt and weeh666 like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC - you'll have a great time here :) Check out the wiki link for info :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC :D.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. hi
    I'm kind of new on EMC too. I'd be happy to help you out, I'm on smp4 if you wanted to know. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome to the empire! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire :D Hope you enjoy it here!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. welcome :) its great here tell me if you need any help I'm usually on smp4
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Welcome to the Empire, if you need to know anything or need any information, feel free to drop me a message or ask for help from another player! You may also find the Wiki helpful! The index can be found here: http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/index/
    There are lots of tips, tricks, and details in there which are both useful to know and interesting to take a look at! :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. welcome to emc this server is the best and the least confusing in my opinion. If you don't want to look for enemy killing enchantments like smite or bane of artheopods .... just use a diamond sword with sharpness enchantment and drink a strength potion you will be able to kill some enemies in 1 hit... or just get the or just get the smite v enchantment ...that was the tip : /
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Welcome and LIKE!! :cool:
  13. Welcome to the Empire! Tips? Hmm… I'd suggest creating a small shop once you've gathered materials from /waste (Resource Map). This is a fantastic way to accumulate finances (aka rupees). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post on the fora. We're a very friendly community and we welcome everyone! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Hello and Welcome to the Empire!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I apart of SMP 5 as well! I founded Forever Company, an in-game company. I play a role in supporting the players on SMP5 with public farms for resources. I don't try to rush them, unlike what most people do. They do take longer to build, but the results are better overall. So far, I got an enderman farm in The End which has been getting quite popular.:) There isn't a command to teleport to The End, but you can find a portal in the wilderness frontier to get there.

My residence's address is 10087 if you want to check it out.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.