Hi! New to the server :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sorika, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Oh yeah, I totally have that. Chump change.

I'll just destroy my residence and go shopping. :p My current neighbor wanted to kill me anyway.
  2. Yep, the only thing you should need to transfer over here are your items! (/vault and put the items in, switch to smp8 and do /vault again. Your items should be there for you to take and use on EsEmPeeAte. :)) Edit: Using /vault charges 10r, then you can use it for free over the next five minutes. You can avoid the vault fee if you get 5+ pages.
    FinalArc and ShelLuser like this.
  3. I see you have landed on our humble little server. Don't try to escape on us, we have tracking squids.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  4. Disclaimer: Don't take this too seriously (on some parts, you'll be the judge). I need sleep but yah...

Hello there Sorika,

First of all: please exchange smp8 for smp2, that's where the cool guys (guarded by a giant Dalek) hang out. People like me, so yah, that says enough, right?

Of course, people like me (who already have the max. of 4 residences) try to get other people (like you?) to give them access / a holding ground on SMP8 to take over but yah, so far my plans have been foiled and I blame Scooby Doo (not Scrappy who, IMO, got framed due to stupid movies).

If you're now wondering how I managed to derail this thread from your introduction towards Scooby Doo then you now also understand why smp2 is the better choice. I mean..... One minute of smp8 got me to do this. Can you imagine?

Of course; that is also ignoring my... hmm.. half a year? dose of smp2. But I still blame smp8 because that is the hip thing to do these days ;)

Welcome to the Empire Sorika, I am ShelLuser ;)

Both names start with an S, that can't be coincedential. I know; you should move to smp2 :p

(lol, like I said: don't take this too seriously. Smp8 is a great server and some of the people who I honestly & deeply respect (no spoilers, they know who they are) stern from smp8. You do the math.

And you're right: smp2 rocks more ;P

(sorry, sorry, couldnt' help it!).

I see your late 20's. I assume 4 years extra and then add 20 more. Welcome to my world :D

EMC is aiming towards "vanilla+". So basically some game approaches are (almost) as you'd expect it to be single player. Take mining. Mining is done on our Wastelands world (command: /waste). But just like regular MC you need to go out, mine, but head back to your starting point (outpost) before you can head back into town.

As said: vanilla+. Obviously enraged mobs and such are not very vanilla'ish like ;)

In the end EMC can be what you make of it. But always keep the vanilla+ issue in mind, that way I don't think you can get easily disappointed.

And I really hope you're going to enjoy your stay here!
  5. -glances at the 53 attack squids on my residence-

Yeah...
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  6. Haha I'm so sorry :p
  7. lol I went to smp8. Now I'm just trying to decide where to live.
  8. I think that there is an open res next to mine! ^-^ /v 17027 :p
    Edit: I guess not, oh well =P
    FinalArc likes this.
  9. Hey, I've seen you on and tbh// you seem pretty calm so we could be friends... until you ask people how crazy I am xD

But welcome to EMC!
  10. There was one right next to that one :p Next to this giant house that may POSSIBLY have a fire in it.
  11. Sorry :( lol They got to me first.
  12. And you will be staying here forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever when you die, your corpse will be with us forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever :D
    (If anybody asks, I'm completely sane)
    Sorika, Defne_The_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  13. You can do /res claim 17026! It's a derelict residence located next to mine :D
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  14. I'm 16901 :p It's around there somewhere.

Oh, I'm two over from you next to the burning mansion.
  15. Welcome to the empire! I hope you can make new friends on this server. :)
  16. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  17. Welcome to the Empire! :D
  18. smp5 is where the action is. All know that. Two words - mob arena.
    ShelLuser and HelloKittyRo like this.
  19. Well, Welcome to Empire Minecraft! If you need any help, start a conversation with me!
    This is how you start a conversation ; Go to inbox, press "Start a new conversation" then it says partatcipates, then, you make a conversation.
  20. Welcome to the Empire. May I offer you congratulations on joining the best server out there for community interaction. Some others might claim we are just crazy, but you've already seen smp8 and haven't been scared off yet, so I think you'll survive our antics.

If you need any help that the community cannot provide, feel free to contact any of the Staff Team in Green or Purple (and one Dark Blue). We'll be happy to offer our assistance should you require it.
    ShelLuser and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.