Hi, it's been a while.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TwentyThirteen, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Hello,

I'm a returning player, but might as well be a new player, don't recognize many of the names anymore. I used to play on my original account "apamment" but that got lost to an old email and forgotten password.

So I thought I'd say hi and (re)introduce myself.. I'm "TwentyThirteen" (the year I made this account) or Andrew. I've set up my home on SMP8, re acquiring stuff. All the good stuff was on apamment, and then it was probably in a chest on a lot that went derelict years ago lol.

Lots has changes since I last played. I like that newbie compass thing. Though it seems on some servers I don't have one. Is that usual? I didn't do the tutorial (I did it years ago) so it just dumped me in Town.

Andrew
    Jay2a, NuclearBobomb, Jelle68 and 3 others like this.
  2. hey! welcome back to EMC! /assist new ;) is a great command for getting a new one. Hope to see you around!
    TwentyThirteen likes this.
  3. Welcome back!

It's good to old players return!
  4. Hey, have fun!
    I didn't recognise your username, but checking 'apamment', I do recognise your profile picture! Welcome back! :)
  5. Welcome back! :)
  6. Welcome back! Hope your transition back is a good one!
  7. Hello there! Welcome back :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! The EMC wiki is also a great resource for learning more about the special features of the Empire. :)
  8. I remember you for sure! Welcome back.
    607 likes this.
  9. I remember you as well, welcome back! :D
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  10. Welcome back!
    Your username sounds familliar...

Have any questions lemme know! :D
  11. Welcome back :D

Also, for the new tutorial, /tutorial shoud just work :p
    EMC also (still) has a great Wiki It's really usefull, especially if you're trying to get back into the swing of things :)
    607 likes this.
  12. EMD? :p
    Jelle68 likes this.
  13. Welcome back!

Do you like Smp8’s warning message? :p
    607 likes this.
  14. I personally think it's not appropriate anymore. As far as I've seen, smp8 has been quite tame lately. Most of the strange (read: 'cool') people have stopped playing.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  15. Welcome back!

I vaguely remember you from your old account, great to see you again!
    607 likes this.
  16. Welcome. Always good to see old players return.
    607 likes this.