Hi I'm Noebadi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by linda092, Jul 10, 2018.

1. My name is pronounced nobody, and it's a joke I had in another game I played for years, GuildWars.

I've been playing Minecraft since Beta, but it seems I never get around to the end of the game :) I love exploring caves, and the world. I love mining, but am not the most creative builder. My builds have a purpose, and I don't frill them up much. I'm willing to help out with things, but since I'm a bit older than most people, I don't have a lot of patience for players who just want things. The game, for me, is to survive. I like the pretty gifts I got, but now it's time to see where I land up!
  2. Welcome to the Empire! If you have any questions please ask us on forums or even in game! I look forward to seeing you online! :)
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  3. Welcome To EMC! We are always here to help if you need it. See ya around.
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Welcome to Empire!! :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. Welcome!

You name reminds me of how they pronounce it in The Office music video :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. luckycordel likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :D Great to see another since-bètha player around :) (I play since bètha 1.3 :p )
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. Welcome to the empire! Hope to see you around! :p
  9. Hey, welcome to the Empire! :D
    It's nice to see another girl join, it seems like it's mostly guys nowadays. :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. Hello! Welcome to the Empire!:D
    luckycordel likes this.
  11. Welcome. You are not alone when if comes to older players on this server. Which smp are you on?
    luckycordel, Noebadi and 607 like this.
  12. Great name... and welcome! Hope you stick round for a bit and become a Zumbadi soon :)
  13. Welcome to the EMC family, hope to see you in game!! :)
    luckycordel and Noebadi like this.
  14. welcome!
  15. Hi! Welcome aboard to EMC! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Just saying your name reminded you of baldi
  16. Welcome TO EMC! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I would love to chat with you in-game sometime :)
    luckycordel, Noebadi and 607 like this.
  17. I think I'm on 7, but Empire is pretty big :) so I'm not sure. Where should I go?
  18. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
  19. Welcome to EMC!
    luckycordel likes this.
  20. 7 is not bad. The ones to avoid are 6, 8, 9. Personally, I prefer 5. Busy enough without being too busy and more of a mature crowd than most smps.