hi, im alice.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AceofAlice, Nov 6, 2018.

1. hi, im alice. ive been part of the emc community for uh, i dunno about 5-6 years i think, and ive never made an intro thread, so here we go.

my name is alice, or miku, once known as rundercaster. im an old player, not even close to the oldest, but with about 2100 days under my belt i think i certainly do classify as emc old. im 16 years old, currently attending a sixth form. im studying economics and business at a-level and plan on taking economics/accounting at university, so fun times ahead (for anyone that isn't british just google everything, it'll make more sense). my personal interests include watching anime, hiking, problem solving, ya know really a random bag of hobbies. im also addicted to energy drinks. seriously any young kids reading this don't start drinking them, it's not good.

story time?

the story of little ol' me begins at some point in 2013. 10 years old and ready to play minecraft. i found emc in the february of that year, and started playing active around the time of my 11th birthday (march 11th) because i was unfairly banned from the other server i used to play on (ah memories). my main account, called rundercaster at the time, was one of two accounts that i owned, along with this one. i remember being so annoyed with myself for going inactive and missing the 60k promos. good times.

i met some friends, played with them for a while, but they eventually moved on, never saying goodbye. i was a bit upset at first, but eventually i moved on and made new friends.

throwback to the dragon tombs squad that i was a part of somewhere around here too. some of you out there will probably remember it.

lets skip a few years shall we? these few years aren't that eventful, since i had no idea what to do on emc, most of my time was spent doing odd jobs, or recording shock awful youtube videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciaPxFrTxTE
    this is basically a minecraft asmr with how close i was to that mic dear lord.

2015, oh 2015. the start of the end ill call it. i began making friends with people again, after starting to become more active and devoting a lot more of life to playing emc. friendships came and gone as 2015 ended and 2016 began, then drifted along. one drama after the next, eventually that name became one associated with drama and fights. 2016 was a bad time on emc for me, not because i didn't enjoy emc, but because i'd created so many enemies for myself that i wasn't enjoying playing on servers with those people anymore.

2017 started, and it was the highest id ever put myself, and the furthest ive ever fallen.
    january came, and i threw away friends id held close for a long time, and started fights with people over the smallest things.
    if you asked many people back then what they thought of me it wouldnt be anything nice, i wasnt kind to anyone, even those who deserved the highest praise that anyone can offer.

summer 2017, more drama, more fights, the cycle repeated. it was around this time i began to think about what happened to me, what happened to the little kid who wanted to just get along with people. growing up happened fast, but too late.

roll around december, last december. anyone who was around then knows what happened, looking back im not proud, but i was unmoved at the time, tearing people down and making them feel worthless had become routine for me at this point.

oh i was a furry somewhere around this point too, dunno how that happened.

end of story time.

thats the very condensed few years ive had on emc, and i just wanted to thank everyone whos put up with me over the last few years.

the name rundercaster has been left in the dust, a lost memory of the past of which no one needs reminding. my name is alice, or miku.

thank you emc, for putting up with me.
  2. IT'S ALICE :D

I still refuse to call you anything but Alice for as long as I'll know you. It's nice to see you're introducing yourelf with your correct name. :p

Anyway, We have alredey talked in voice chat, but welcome back mate. :p
    FadedMartian, 607 and AccessDatabase like this.
  3. I'm glad to see a post like this from you Alice. I've been around with you throughout the changes in your life, and I can definitely tell that you seem happier and less 'angsty', though you should know that almost everyone goes through that phase. I had my angst phase prior to being on EMC, but I'm sure I would have been the same. It's what you do after that, to define who you will be as a person going forward, that matters most. You are definitely on the correct path.

So hello again Alice and I'm glad that you've chosen to be a part of this great community.
    P.S. Send more cat gifs :cool:
  4. Does that make me an old player?

I'll try calling your miku if I address you in the future.
    FadedMartian and AccessDatabase like this.
  5. will this do https://imgur.com/gallery/B9PpO
    yes you are an old man
    FadedMartian, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  6. I don't get this. :p
  7. You have always and will continue to hold a little place in my heart :)
    AccessDatabase and FadedMartian like this.
  8. Its a pleasure to meet you Aliceku.

I hope to get to cross paths with you soon.
  9. Well hello Alice.

You seem nubish, so if you need any assistance in getting started on EMC, I am a simple PM away!

Since I know you are inexperienced on the forums, to simply PM me on the forums you must do the following:
    1. Click on "Inbox" button in top-right hand corner of this page
    2. Click "Start a New Conversation" in the bottom-right hand corner of the Inbox pop-up
    3. Type in my name "FadedMartian" in the box to the right of where it says "Participants"
    4. Type in the subject/topic of the private message in the "Title" section
    5. Type in your message in the body (large) box on that page
    6. Finally, click "Start a Conversation"!
    ~Faded
    Starsphere and AccessDatabase like this.
  10. Welcome Alice! I enjoy your company on EMC! Glad you stuck around for the long haul :cool:
  11. Quite the career path you have ahead of you. Always great to be able to work in a field you really enjoy.
    Look forward to seeing you at the outpost! Alice... Miku .. how bout just AM
    FadedMartian and AccessDatabase like this.