hi guys i'm new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ShyguytheGamer3, Sep 10, 2017.

1. hey guys i'm new and i hate capital letters. i'm an smp8 native and i'm ready for all hell to be brought down on me.

i am also a metalhead so if you want to suggest metal or rock music to me you can.
    b0bbythebuild3r and BlitzAttack like this.
  2. Welcome to emc DeathIsCrossing! Hope you enjoy all the killer features of this sweet server. Smp8 will be glad to have you!
  3. Hi new, I am Foxy. Welcome to the Empire!
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  4. Heya DeathIsCrossing welcome to EMC! :)
  5. Welcome to emc!!! We love everyone!!!!
  6. I was a badd a$$ until I ripped my fav shorts. Then I cried like a b............
  7. Wanted you to lol. we are all super cool here and welcome all
  8. Welcome to SMP8!
  9. Welcome to the Empire! /smp8 has great farms to use.. Go to /wild n and follow the boat bridge to get to the farm hub.
    BlitzAttack likes this.
  10. Welcome 'new', I am Sachrock and welcome to EMC!
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  11. Welcome to tje Empire... where we Will rock you!

Luv metal... but the old stuff mostly. See ya online.
  12. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :)
    I think all other things alredey have been said :)
    (Next to the fact that you should defenetly check out the Wiki in case there is anything you don't understand. Asking people also helps, but that usually ends up in having other people looking it up in the wiki :p )
  13. Welcome to the server Death! I posted stuff in your personal chat but I'll go ahead and say it here, pretty much everyone here can help you with getting started and tell you from experience what they did to get where they are at. Some good ways to get yourself established is to make friendly conversation with the other players on the server, find out what players are doing that brings in a steady amount of rupees and overall being kind (do this and you may end up like Shelluser). Take your time and ask questions!