Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SparkyGirl121, May 18, 2017.

1. Hey I'm TechGirl71 but some also call me Techy. It has been 2 years (I think) since I played Minecraft, so some help might be necessary . I am exited to meet you all, make new friends, and have fun ;).
  2. Welcome to EMC!

I'm a banana...
  3. Welcome to EMC
  4. Welcome, Techy. :) I don't often post on these sort of threads, but rest assured you couldn't have picked a better server to return to - the people around here are top-notch, even if you don't play the game.
    (Trust me, I tried quitting three months ago and I still can't seem to stop visiting the forums).

EMC has a few technical differences from vanilla minecraft - the tutorial should've covered the big ones when you joined, but if you ever need a refresher or just want to push your EMC experience to its fullest, I highly recommend browsing the wiki. There's a lot there, and the Contribution Team members do a great job keeping it up-to-date. That being said, never be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

Also, SMP8 is best SMP. Just beware of fish.
    607 likes this.
  5. Beware of smp8 ;)
    ZombieInstinct likes this.
  6. Heya Techy, welcome to the EMC family, if you have any questions you can shoot me a message here, or grab me in game, I would love to help! :D
    607 and mjnoe70 like this.
  7. Welcome to the wondrous world of emc. I hope you have a good time here and have loads of fun!
  8. I'm happy to help if you catch me in game. Just shout out and let me know how I can help. Welcome to the party!
  9. Welcome to the Empire. Hope you find a great home here! :)
  10. Ditto on many of the responses... Welcome, EMC is a great choice and I will gladly help if I can in game or from a PM!
  11. Hi Techy. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  12. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  13. Tech! Welcome to the forums.. I look forward to meeting you in game. Questions of any kind will be met with an answer to a question... Maybe not the question asked but hey! It's a answer to something nonetheless.

Smp2 is my home server, smp5 is my go get gold server, smp6 has a player tree farm for all to use, smp7 is my outpost server of choice..(All my outposts are there), smp8 is great for public farms... I like to hunt in the nether @ the NHG (Nether Hunting Grounds).
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  14. Hey! Welcome to the Empire! :)
  15. Welcome to the Empire!

Hmm, tech and girl? That's a combination you don't see all too often. If you don't mind my curiosity where did that come from? (other than the obvious, but... oh well ;)).

But Minecraft itself isn't the only of your worries ;) EMC also provides tons of custom features which means that some things will work and behave a little bit different than your regular single player world. Fortunately nothing too over the top, always within reason (IMO).

A good source of information is the wiki by the way, there you'll find pretty much all there is to know about the Empire.

And if you have problems and or questions... Well, they make these forums to be used :)
    607 likes this.