Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheiRokoh, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hi everybody, my name is Roko and I'm new in the server. For months I've been looking for a NO-PVP Server focused in the community & building and I think I finally found it! haha.

Things I wanna do: building a medieval city in the future, having fun and being a part of this great community.

Roko =)
    :cool:
  2. Hey there TheiRokoh! Welcome to EMC, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask =)

I recommend you check out the wiki if you haven't already, might help with a few things =)
    SirTah and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Hi Roko, nice to meet you and welcome to the Empire!

Hope you're going to have fun here, there's something for everyone in here. And yes, you got that right: no PVP unless you want to (there are PVP arenas, but the only way to go there is to use the /pvp command yourself). Definitely no hidden surprises on the Empire here (which some servers do: they advertise non-PVP and then all of a sudden you still find yourself in a warzone).

Also: if you got any questions or problems be sure to ask! EMC may seem like an easy to play server, but if you think that then you might end up surprised because it's a lot more extensive than some players give it credit for at first ;)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  4. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire. This server can be a great place to play. The medieval city you mentioned. You could build this out in the /wild and it'll be permanent if you use /buildmode. If you have any questions please ask.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. This place really is quite perfect for what you described: building and community :)

Welcome to the EMC family :) If you need anything please grab me in game, or my inbox is always open.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  8. Hello! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Welcome Roko to EMC! I see that your a local resident on smp8, that's a great smp to live at. I have to say out of all the smp's we have on the server smp8 is one of the friendliest (you might also find yourself suddenly married to another player).

I hope you enjoy your time here! We will most likely not see each other because I rarely leave utopia, its a pleasure meeting you!

Also as a suggestion for when you plan to get a business going to sell items, whatever you do, don't get into the horse market! A more profitable business to get into is the selling of quartz, EMC players looove their quartz.
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Hi Roho. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Welcome to EMC! It's always nice to meet new players! I would stay away from smp8, though. They're a bit...crazy. Anyways, welcome. Like most people stated, if you have any questions just ask! Good luck with your build, I know it will look great when it's done!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Welcome to EMC! I hope you love it here!
    FWRonald, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  13. Hi Roco... welcome to the Empire... this sounds like the right server for you., and I hope you build a great home here. Would love to see your place looks like once you get it going.

Love medieval!
  14. ShelLuser likes this.
  15. Hello Roko! =D

Welcome to the empire. Have any questions just ask us. I recommend stopping by SMP7. Hope u enjoy!!! :D
  16. Welcome to the empire! Yeah SMP8 is well known for some of the best public utilities around. Most likely you could ask just about anyone on that server for help finding them :)

I play on SMP1 so, I may not cross paths with you. But you can always feel free to visit and/or say hello!

I hope you find what you're looking for here. I'm a new player, and I already feel very much at home here.
    ShyBorn and 607 like this.