Hi, everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ErikSatie, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Hi, everyone!

I am new to Empire Minecraft. My home server is SMP8. I chose to join it after looking around on this website. I have yet to visit the other servers. As you guys may be able to tell, my favorite musician/composer is Erik Satie. I am, of course, a piano player, too. :)

I like Empire Minecraft so far. I hope I will still like it in the future as well. :D
  2. Welcome to EMC! SMP8 can get crazy sometimes :p
    PenguinDJ, Tuqueque and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. *scoffs* Sometimes?
  4. People voluntarily chose to join SMP8 now? Even despite the warning Aikar has put into place, on behalf of the very well established SMP8 residents? What is this world coming to... :D

ehrmz.. Never mind that ;)

Welcome to the Empire! It would seem you came prepared, so I'm sure you're going to have a great time. And if you didn't come prepared then abandon all hope because then you're completely doomed :D

Hope you're going to enjoy it here and if something is still puzzling you be sure to ask. Either in-game (there's bound to be a few helpful players around, especially on SMP8 I think) and otherwise these awesome forums.

Now.. if you'll excuse me. I need to recover from the shock of seeing new players go to SMP8 willingly :)

(just kidding you guys!) :)
    Tuq_SolidColor and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! If you ever need anything please ask!! :)
  6. Welcome to the Empire!

I am a resident of SMP2 with my wife, son, daughter, and at times it seems like another Empire minecrafter has become an adopted son who is known to most as Porkus. I mention him because of your initial comment in regards to piano. My wife goes by the name Musical_Beacon and really likes music herself, but Porkus takes the love of piano to a whole other octave :) At one time he was known as Frederick_Chopin. There are many other great reasons to visit SMP2, but just to bump into Porkus might be something you two would enjoy.

My son SUPERI0N is good with redstone devices and just figuring things out if you need a hand with something, and my daughter LadyJaye is the proud owner of Horse Shoe Plaza at /v +HSP in SMP2.

I hope you have as much fun as my family and I do here in the Empire.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  7. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  8. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  9. Welcome fellow musician. Hope you enjpy your stay in the Empire...
  10. Welcome to the Empire minecraft fello Satie player :) I love it to see another person trying to play his work, becuase that usually means they're playing paino the way I do: Learning the basic of the song in two days to spend two more months perfecting the feeling it creates :)
    annyways, If you have anny questions, feel free to ask :)
  11. Welcome EMC Erik! If u have any questions just ask us. SMP7 is the best. Beware of SMP8
  12. Welcome to the Empire.
  13. Welcome to the empire! Hope you like it here. :)
  14. Welcome to the empire!!! Hope to see you around :)
    Tuq_SolidColor likes this.
  15. Welcome!!! Glad to see you chose the right server to live on :p 8 is great ya know.
    Equinox_Boss and Tuq_SolidColor like this.
  16. Hi ErikSatie. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  17. Welcome to the Empire, you'll find many interesting things hidden around.
  18. Thanks, guys. I appreciate the warm welcome. :)

I hope to see you all in-game soon!
  19. Thank you! The community here is the best. :)