Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheOpticHalo, Dec 15, 2016.

1. I'm glad to see such a great community exist during the 2 weeks I have been on EMC through Minecraft and Mumble. I would like to formally introduce myself to everyone who uses the forums, as we have most likely not met.

My in-game name is "TheOpticHalo", but everyone refers to me as just Halo. My favourite activity in Minecraft is building, and also making story events for them.

As for actual activities, I write music and draw manga. If you ever have a request for an avatar, don't hesitate to message me and ask for one.

Other than that, I don't currently have much to share. I hope to see and talk to most of you soon. Have a great day!
  2. Welcome Halo!
    FWRonald and TheOpticHalo like this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  4. Welcome to EMC Halo =3 Do you like anime?
  5. Welcome! I think it is really neat that you can draw manga. I can draw a stick figure does that count? I am Skitz and reside on SMP6! I enjoy building too! I really hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever need anything or have any questions don't be shy or hesitate to ask! Again welcome to EMC! Glad you are with us!

Peace, <3, & Kindness
    Skitz
    607, ShelLuser, Equinox_Boss and 2 others like this.
  6. I think I would be lying if I said no.
    Equinox_Boss and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  7. :D What anime have you watched?! ( I LOVE ANIME xD I Also Draw Manga/Anime )
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Hey ! Already had the good opportunity to meet and greet you in Mumble! I will be recovering from this flu soon so you will get to hear the actual me and not this sick scratchy dying me :p
    607, Equinox_Boss and TheOpticHalo like this.
  9. Welcome to the Empire......Look forward to seeing you around.
    Equinox_Boss and TheOpticHalo like this.
  10. Everything. You list it, I'll already have a check mark beside it. Not my proudest achievement haha.
    607, Equinox_Boss and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  11. Fairy Tail
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Death Note
    Naruto
    Fruits Basket
    Yona of The Dawn
    Yuri!! On Ice
    Beyblade
    Haikyuu!!
    Kamisama Hajimemashita
    Yu-Gi-Oh
    Attack On Titan
    Konosuba!
    Shugo Chara
    One Piece
    Shakunetsu no Takkyou Musume

Thats about all I have watched. If you have watched all these I will die xD
    when you said "list it" I wasnt joking around lol
  12. Ah welcome to the empire, a place of some mystery still. I may not draw manga, instead I write, even so there are two places on the forums to showcase both mediums. If you want to showcase the manga itself, there is the Writer's Corner, or you can choose to showcase it on the Artist's Gallery section!
  13. Sorry to disappoint. Well you got me for 1 of them! Not bad aha
    607, Equinox_Boss and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  14. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :) If you have got anny questions, feel free to ask :)
    Equinox_Boss and TheOpticHalo like this.
  15. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and TheOpticHalo like this.
  16. Welcome to the forums :) The place which I often refer to as EMC 2.0 because they can give you a completely different insight into the community. Well, that and because it's really a nice extension on what you can do on the Empire. For example the auctions and such.

And be sure to ask if you got questions; they made these forum things to be used you know ;)
  17. Aah, nice! :)
    I'd love to know more about your 'writing music'!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Welcome to EMC! hope you enjoy it Here :)
    TheOpticHalo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. For me it's a little weird because I don't focus on one genre at a time. Most of the time it's rock and electronic music. I play the guitar and piano (not an expert though).
    Lordess_Spartan, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.