hi all im new to EMC (GRIEFTASTIC)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GRIEFTASTIC, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /home brings you to your residence in town; on there, everything is protected. :) Other people can only do most things if you allow them to via the flag system (type /res pset to use it, if I'm not mistaken). There are some things like opening doors that people can do by default, I think, but you can change that by the same system.
  2. You mean at your residences!
  3. in your /home, no one can break/ place anything, nor can they open chests. It is your place to be :)
  4. Howdy GRIEFTASTIC!

Welcome to Empire Minecraft!

I'm sorry that you've had some poor experiences on other servers, but I can assure you, that's not what we stand for here. We're not perfect, but we love to help each other out the best that we can. We're just looking for a good time, and we're happy to have ya. It's great that you've decided to rest your hat on us. I hope you remain pleased with your decision and enjoy your stay with us. Cheers! :D
    Joy_the_Miner, 607, khixan and 3 others like this.
  5. Yes we hope your enjoying joy_the_miner and if you need help feel free to ask for help😀
  6. Woot! Glad to have ya bud. As everyone has said.. if you have more questions please feel free to ask.

I'll tell ya, I love emc.. I've made friends from all over, it's my online home. We are a very diverse community and I am so glad I found it. I hope to see you around for a long time to come. =]
  7. Heya,
    Velma weighing in. Welcome to the Empire! If you happen to come to /smp6 feel free to stop by /v +Netherbrookfarms
    to get some free carrots, potatoes, sugar cane and all wheat products. Take what you need, but please leave some for others too =) If you have any questions, please feel free to hmu. Glad you found us!
    -Velma_T_Jinkies
  8. Welcome to EMC. This place is very unlike most other servers. Hopefully you have fun here and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask :)