Heylo,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Otus_NigRum, Apr 24, 2018.

1. I don't know the full purpose of this subforum, but I picked up this server about 3 days ago, and it's great! It has a unique system with the "towns, wastelands, frontiers" while still having a vanilla style. The only problem I have so far is the fact that you can not teleport from frontier bases, and it sucks a lot :(. Other than that, I like to build roads (hire me pls) and i'm currently working on my norse village 8 minutes from frontier spawn
  2. Welcome! :) I've been on smp7 (the specific server of EMC) for a week now, and it's a very welcoming place. Glad to see you here! Which one are you on?

Yesh, the lack of teleportation definitely makes things more challenging, but as I'm learning, there are ways to speed up getting from one place to another! Talk to your community about some of the different nether portal transit systems... They are scary-amazing.

A Norse village, eh? Verah cool! Who is your favorite Norse godling?
  3. Welcome :) I am an smp2'er with an outpost on 3, hope to see you around and just ask if you need any help
    MoreMoople likes this.
  4. Welcome to thhe Empire Minecraft. If you hahve any questions, feel free to ask :)
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Welcome! Do /promo in game!
    Big__Kev likes this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire... Would love to see shots of the village when ready... Check out the EMC creations thread....
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire, believe i've seen you on smp2.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Ello Otus, Welcome to EMC! Feel free to ask any questions if you need help and I'll be around smp1 every now and then, what server are you usually on? :p
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  9. Hiya! Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions, feel free to ask =)
    You will find many amazing members in this community, and if it ever seems quiet, don't be afraid to start chatting with someone! Also, your Norse village sounds cool! =D
  10. Hiya! Welcome to the Empire, we're glad to have ya!

There are ways to travel quickly even without temptation. Every block traveled in the Nether means 8 blocks traveled in the Overworld, so you could get there 8x faster by using the Nether. Horses are also big on EMC, I'm sure if you ask around someone would be willing to give or sell you a 100+ speed horse. Elytra and rockets are also a thing! Just ask around, or talk to me and I can probably set you up on some stuff.

Have fun! I'll usually be on smp8. You can do /staff also to find staff members if you ever need help.
    JadedKitteh and MoreMoople like this.
  11. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. I'm on smp2 for those wondering, and my favourite "godling" is Freya
    JadedKitteh and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Ah another smp2 i own a plot there, but i play on smp5 with the 90k club.
    The_Mancub and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Heya Otus! Welcome to the empire! :)
    Enjoy your stay! :D
    Patr1cV, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  15. Welcome to EMC!! If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask! Everybody here is super friendly :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. Welcome to EMC if you need anything just ask.
    MoreMoople likes this.