Heya (Re-Introduction)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mallosaurus, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Heya.

I decided to post here, because I've been gone for a year or so, and I changed my name. I used to go by ArtemisV, and I played forever, then got super busy with college and IRL stuff so I left.

But I have returned. :) You can all stop crying now. (Jk, does anyone even remember me. xP)

I'll probably start selling horses again, and I might even make a specialty shop for logs or sandstone/sand, depending on how dedicated I am to chopping down trees. It's not easy. :p
  2. Artemis!!!!!!! You used to be staff if i do remember correctly, glad to see you back here :D
    Hope we can hang out sometime

<3 chessie
    SirCue and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. I remember you!
    607 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  4. Artemis!! How can we forget about you!? :D welcome back glad to see you!
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  5. Never met you but It's always grand when players come back. So welcome back to EMC. Hope to see you around.
    Equinox_Boss and ChespinLover77 like this.
  6. Aww, thanks. :) I remember you guys, too. Equinox, Chespin. Do you specialize in horses Chespin? I can't remember if that was you or someone else. Nick, it's been a long time. I didn't recognize your new name, had to /p. :p

Heya AncientTower. Nice name, nice to meet you. :)
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  7. PhoenixAffinity is your man for horses :)
    Equinox_Boss and Demeer like this.
  8. Good to know. :p I'll hit 'em up for some.
  9. Will do. ^_^
  10. i remember you :D welcome back
    ChespinLover77 and Demeer like this.
  11. Welcome back!
    ShelLuser, ChespinLover77 and NickkG like this.
  12. Welcome back! I feel so new; I don't know any of these old players. When did you leave? I joined November 2014. Speaking of horses, I wish my old horse friend came back. ;)
  13. I believe it was around June 2015. Longest break I've ever taken. :p The one before that was six months.
  14. I don't recall any specific memories, but I know that name for sure!
    Welcome back! :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  15. Welcome back to the Empire! I don't remember you, but then again I also tend to stick to my home server of SMP2 so yah.. that doesn't help I suppose :) Well, fortunately for you nothing too much has changed between June and now, I think the biggest change of them all is the Anti-Grief update. If you haven't already be sure to check out that wiki page, it will tell you about all the important things to keep in mind there.

Other than that... Business as usual I suppose. If you hurry out into the waste (which is what I would suggest... which reminds me of a guide idea) you should still be able to find plenty of Super Turkeys, which means a chance of getting your hands on a nice turkey slicer ;)

SO yeah, welcome back & I hope you're going to have fun!
    607 and Demeer like this.
  16. Hi Demeer. I remember seeing your old name ArtemisV all over the place. ;) Welcome back. :)
    Patr1cV, Demeer and 607 like this.
  17. Thanks. Hopefully I'll be just as social/active this time. :)
    607 likes this.