hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Be6Ja1min, Oct 21, 2018.

1. im benny im fron waffle town i love mc and this is me building apple (aka pinpinapple)

and i love myself and school
  2. i really like hiking and building lol
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. hello again my first reply wasn't so great i read mooples and i loved it i joined emc on july 27 88 day ago this summer i took a 2 week break to go on a huge hiking trip to the beautiful rocky mountains now im back and then on sep 4 i hosted an event to go find me a private outpost now i thank carconductor and his son duck1d to help me build a giant great outpost with now is public to everyone and now im working on a res to host my version of harvest day cause i loved that event so much and im looking forward to start a business to build peoples avatar im 9 turing 10 in 2019 believe me im already starting to plan the event for that i love every staff there is on emc i love discord ionly joined emc forums in late august cause i wanted to buy a gold soporter right now im going to build an avatar of every ss and post it on there profile suggest down below i live in bc,canada (lucky i don't get hate by hurricanes sorry to all the people on emc that did ) i build i lot on emc i love waffle i know moople will be reading this (*tosses waffles to moople*) im in 4 grade and i love school thx for ready and for your time if i know you and im also for smp4 thx ver very much
  4. I'm glad you're enjoying school! :)
  5. hello im benny im 9 turning 10 in march im in 4 grade elementary school have 4 friend im more of I good student that just hang out in school and help a lot. im born and raised in Britsh columbia,Canada I was raised with to 2 siblinks in a house with 2 familys I also was always with my cousins and know im interested in hiking and mincraft as you know I joined emc on jun 27 2018 so im prety new on aguast 18 I went on a gaint hiking trip to the buitiful rocky montians . I play house hocky and swim a bunch in the summer and a bit in the winter as you can tell I love waffles I try to be the best I can. Swimming has made me such a great person it has tought me respect and that why I love it. Im enganged in math and coding my brother and sister one is in highschool and one is in 2ndyear university so they where allways juging me so I was kinda left alone I parents always worked so much and I was left with people my parents trust I spent from 2 year old to 6 from 7am to 7pm in a russsian daycare senter I know how to sing in Hebrew talk in Russian and do everything in in English I know hwo to type semi fast I spent most of my time as top of my class at school I know how to build in mincraft well (not as well as moople) I love sushi and stuff am Im only 9 and my siblings are so old so for the next part of my life I need to rely to emc to kepp me ocipied thx for your time!!!
  6. sorry guys i keep making a better versoin
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. Woah, do you actually know some Hebrew, or did you just memorise the sounds? I'm assuming the latter, which is cool as well. ;)
    top_benny likes this.
  8. That's interesting, you can speak Russian well?
    top_benny likes this.
  9. I can sing very well in Hebrew my parents started my family in Israel and we ended up in Canada
    yes I can speak Russian very well
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  10. Welcome to EMC Benny. I hope to see you around sometime. :)
    top_benny, FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  11. hey i can speak Russian too
    top_benny likes this.
  12. Wow lots of submissions for the quiz good job for all to enter
  13. What?
  14. Hi again Benny ! :)

Keep up all the good work.

- Capt
  15. Nice quiz!
    top_benny likes this.
  16. Privet moy drug! Dobro pozhalovat' v EMC! Vy dolzhny pokazat' nam svoy russkiy :)

(this is cobbled together with the help of a dictionary, Google translate, and some mutually intelligible words from Serbian, I don't actually know very much Russian beyond hello my friend)
    607 likes this.
  17. I'm so sorry Benny, but I knew almost nothing about you... XD (I know very little other than mining anyways, so I guess it's a compliment to myself? I'm not sure... lol)