Hey! I'm Wolff

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ItsMeWolffpack, May 28, 2019.

1. Hey! I'm ItsMeWolffpack.
    I've played Minecraft since 2012 on various accounts, starting with one of my friends, then we got an account for the family to share (WarriorNerd) then I bought this account. This is my 6th year on EMC and I love it. I'm 16 years old and some of my favorite things I do are:
    • Boy Scouts! I'm a Boy Scout and I have been for 10 whole years. I'm working on getting my Eagle and I'm waiting on some merit badges!
    • Band! I play the Euphonium as a main instrument. Although, I had started with the Trumpet. Since then I have moved on to trombone and fife. I am the Low Brass section leader in my marching band I am First Chair Euphonium. A fun story was last year we were going to Band Camp and we were running late. Solo tryouts day so I better hurry... Well, I let pressure take over and when we got in the car and started to back out of my driveway I heard my heart break into a million pieces when my instrument was ran over. Luckily, it only costed $650, compared to the $2,500 for a new one.
    • NJROTC! NJROTC (Naval Junior Reserves Officer Training Corps) is a program where we learn about the Navy, how to be a leader, and how to be a better citizen. I have been in for a year and I love it. We wear the Naval Uniform, with some minor adjustments of course. We, similar to the Navy, have a chain of command that goes along with the rank structure!
    • I play Airsoft! Airsoft is like a more painful form of Nerf. We shoot 6mm plastic bbs out of semi realistic gun at about 350 feet per second. I go to several Milsim and Close Quarters Combat games!
    • I keep pets! I have about 30 pet fish, ranging from gold fish to some Angel fish! I keep about 100 gallons of water and it's a joy! I also keep 6 Rhode Island Red chickens. They're only about 5 months old but they're beautiful chickens. I also have 3 Shih Tzu Pomeranian mixes and they're adorable.
    My mom and dad are both awesome. My mom use to work taxes and my dad owned his own hot tub service! My oldest brother is 21 and he's taught me a huge amount along the way. My sister is 17 and loves painting and wants to be a graphic designer. Then my other brother is also my twin! We fight a lot and always compete in things but we get over anything bad in the end. All of my siblings played in the school's band before and the ones still in are all first chairs.
    I listen to basically any type of music. My favorite TV Shows are How Its Made and Mythbusters! I love to watch Mumbo Jumbo on youtube!
    I love exercise and I've gotten my mile run time down to 6:42 minutes. ROTC's helped push me to do better!
    I'm active in my church and I love to praise the lord!
    I shoot in air rifle competitions and I'm a pretty mean shot :cool:
    The best color is blue.
    I'm ItsMeWolffpack and this is me! :D Thanks for taking your time to read and comment! EMC means the world to me and I hope I get to play for years to come. You all are awesome!
    -Wolff
  2. I play in a band as well! I play the clarinet now, but I used to play the trumpet and even the trombone :eek:

Mumbo Jumbo and Grian are great :D

I agree, blue is the best.

Thanks for sharing! :D I hope to see you around for many more :)
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  3. Excellent introduction :) It's nice to learn more about you :D

It sounds like you have an exciting life! I was in band for a few years, and I played the flute. How it's Made and Mythbusters are a couple of my favorite shows too :)
    ZygmuntBudge and ItsMeWolffpack like this.