Hey i'm new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DiggerX, Dec 2, 2017.

1. I am a new player to PC minecraft and I would like someone to help me play if anyone is willing please message me. I like to build and I would want to share a house I know I am asking a lot but this is nice community.
    Sincerely,
    DiggerX
    P.S I'm pretty active and lonely
    AlexC__, padde73, 607 and 5 others like this.
  2. Glad you are here at EMC. There are plenty of people online - when you log in just chat in town and see who is willing. What server are you living on?
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Hey there, welcome to EMC! :) If you want to show off one of your builds on the forms, create a thread in this section of the forms with plenty of screenshots, and the whole world will be able to see what you've made!
  4. Welcome to the Empire!!
  5. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you have found a good smp to call home. Guaranteed you will meet lots of great people no matter which you are on.
  6. Welcome to the empire! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a private message, or just ask over town chat! I'm sure there's plenty people willing to help! =D
  7. Welcome to the Empire!

As to finding people to play with you: that's probably best done by checking town chat to see who's available and in the mood. Don't forget that you can switch servers too, maybe that can also help find other players.

If you need help with playing then a good place to look online is the players guides and help section, it has tons of guides which could be useful. Then there's of course the official new players guide as well as the wiki which also contains tons of stuff.

And of course, no bias here at all of course (cough, cough), but the official Minecraft wiki is also an excellent place for information. Rumor has it that they'll be getting a new (and pretty complete) new players guide soon :D But... that's mostly focused on Minecraft and not so much EMC (but it'll still be somewhat related).

Hope this can help!
    mjnoe70 and 607 like this.
  8. Hey new, I'm Jelle,
    anyways, welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have any more questions, ffeel ffree to ask, and, you say you like building, I always like to see what othher people do, so, pictures?
  9. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    MCSaw likes this.
  10. Welcome to this wonderful server Digger! :)
  11. Welcome to EMC! SMP8 is cool.
  12. Welcome to EMC!! If you ever need anything lemme know! :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  13. Hi! I'm glad you like the community! Just don't fall for tricks like the comment by Star. BTW What SPM are you on? If it is 3, I can definitely help!
  14. Hello and welcome to EMC. Once you get situated, look for a outpost/settlement to join. There is a larger one that is fairly active I know of on SMP1, I would start with the OP of this https://empireminecraft.com/threads/established-jinsue-empire.68296/ and go from there. You can message people from in the forums. anyway this is just one option on one server, take a look at https://empireminecraft.com/forums/frontier-and-player-outposts.58/ for other people looking to add to their wilderness numbers.