Hey good to meet yall

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by palledk2, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Welcome, lots of materials for sale on SMP4 if you need a place to start.
  2. Yeah shouldnt be any problems there ;)

Thank you im looking forward to it XD
  3. Yes but you
    you can go on all servers and trade and such but you can only have a residence in one right? i was planning on getting a residence in server 9 :D
  4. Yeah you just have to pay the 10r fee each time you open your vault to transfer stuff between servers...so 10r to put stuff in and 10r to take stuff out on the other end...
  5. Yeah you can only have 1residence IN total. Gold supporters can have 2, Diamond supporters can have 4.

And you can transfer your stuff to other servers by using the /vault =P
  6. Oh ok what if i keep the items on my person that i bought in for example smp 4 and then go to smp9 to put my items in my chest is that not doable??
  7. You can use the vault to transport items from the town of one server to the town of another server. There is a 10 rupee vault fee in all SMP servers but vault is free on Utopia. To use vault, just type "/vault" without quotations. And as a regular member you can have one residence. Gold supporters can have up to 2 residences and diamond supporters can have up to 4.

EDIT: Looks like Xandrow beat me to the answer :)
    Xandrow likes this.
  8. 2Answers is better than 1. And yours was more detailed :p
    mtp1997 likes this.
  9. No, you have to vault them over from SMP4 to SMP9.
  10. Thanks btw man.
    And thanks for responding anyways ;)
    Xandrow likes this.
  11. And i beat both of you lol....palledk2 inventories are server specific so you still have to use the vault to transfer items between servers...if you have a full inventory then go to a different server you will have an empty inventory on that server (armor included).

....you beat me that time...
  12. I feel bad for palledk2, he just joined and the servers are down!

Does anyone know when they will be up again? Ithink 2hours has passed for long time ago :p
  13. He couldn't play anyways since he updated to 1.3.1. Hopefully the servers will be updated soon.
    Xandrow likes this.
  14. Welcome to our crazy world :)
  15. And thanks for clarifying it for me i knew about the vault technologi but i wasnt completely sure how it fuctioned ;)
    Well its not so bad gives me an opportunity to stalk the forums and read all the guidelines and stuff and hopefully when the servers come online again some time today i can play ;)
    Xandrow likes this.
  16. Thanks ;)
  17. SMP1 is now running 1.3.1
  18. Cool il try and see if i can now enter ;)
  19. Guys i have a question do my rupees transfer servers??