Hey everyone.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DemonThunder345, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Hello people of EMC, after recently placing an appeal, I have been unbanned from Empire Minecraft, (forum and ingame). Most of the people that know who I am probably do not play on EMC anymore, but if you do remember me, I'd like to make an apology for my behavior ingame/forums. I stopped really playing minecraft at the end of 5th grade, I returned to EMC I think sometime in 6th grade and was pretty much a complete retard. It's been a while, I have been lurking on an alt account for a while, seeing how EMC is doing. I decided to attempt to come back and gave away a few supporter vouchers and a ton of promos to a few people. I am in high school now (9th grade), and need to do something besides playing Dota all day. (I'm not very good at it anyways, [400mmr]) I know most of you that know me don't want to see me anymore, I'm trying to purge my old account of all the things I posted, which is hard with 10 pages of useless threads. My goal is to take over my old residence, and build up a shop there. (Smp2).

For those that don't know me, I was a long term player from a while ago, got bored, came back and wrecked havoc, got banned on forums and ingame, everyone hated me, (acceptable), 2 years after the incident I decided to come back.

I used to have a pretty big outpost with a lot of active members, I had a lot of friends and played a lot. That outpost has not been used in over 4 years. Yes! 4 years. I am in the process of making a video showing how it kept up after all that time, as an apology gift. I think it's very interesting and you guys will like it. Anyways enough talking, if you made it this far, cool, I hope I'll see you in game sometime!

tl:dr: Got banned came back after a few years.
    Jelle68, Dufne, WolfInAction and 3 others like this.
  2. .. I remember you, don't know what you did though.

Anyway, welcome back I guess.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  3. Welcome back! I definitely remember you and your past activity, but what matters is that you acknowledge that and want to better yourself. I've known a bunch of people in a similar position (Myself included), and this is how they can grow as a person.
    Hashhog, ShelLuser, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Hey, welcome back! :)
    I'd prefer you to not delete your old stuff, but it's your own choice.
  5. Welcome Back!
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  6. Welcome back.... its really nice to see you back again :)
    UltiPig and MicrowavedHumans like this.
  7. Welcome back to the Empire! I do remember your name. We haven't met but you have been mentioned in some conversations which I had with people. Let's just say that some of your past actions apparently left an impression. But... Without going into too much detail: this was nearly a year ago. Water under the bridge.

You know what the nice thing is about playing on a server for a longer time? That you know your history. I know fellow players who almost went through the same thing. Not fully the same of course, but let's just say that their past also had a few "hiccups".

Thank you for addressing this, thank you for your apology (even though it doesn't affect me either way) and now: let's leave the past behind us and focus on the future.

Seriously thunder: If you ever get into a bad situation, even with staff, and you need to get some annoyances out of your system or such then my inbox is always open. I won't promise that it'll help, but it might be a good way to let go off some steam, maybe get a second opinion about a situation and yeah.. help relief some possible stress.

And for those of you who may remember Thunder and are now muttering about "how could they let him back in?!" I would like to quote some smart words (follow link for the original):

People can change, 'kay?

One thing though:

My 2 cents: leave those past posts be. Your past is what defines you and what makes you the player you are today. Don't deny your past and don't try to run away from it either. Instead: leave things as they are and learn from them. And if players would use those posts against you then that's telling us more about them then about you.

That is... Sorry for mentioning but... Obviously if you do make the same mistakes then it's only obvious that players might dig, find stuff and then will recognize that as some kind of confirmation. But let's think positive here.

Thunder... We all do things which we might regret at a later time. It's time to move on.

Seriously: never underestimate what you can learn from making a mistake. You'll learn MUCH more... But at a cost.

And also: Welcome to SMP2!

I'm hoping to run into you sometime to see what kind of stuff you're working on.
    607 and MicrowavedHumans like this.
  8. I think I remember your avatar. Welcome back to the empire. Many players have been banned and un-banned, so it gives you a fresh, new start. I don't remember what you did, but I don't need to. Good Luck! :)
    607, MicrowavedHumans and ShelLuser like this.
  9. Don't know you but Welcome back. You've been given another chance and I'd like to see what you can do with it.
    607, MicrowavedHumans and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Welcome back DemonThunder. :)
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  11. PEARachute. :D
  12. DemonThunder345, that name does ring a bell.

The thing I most remember of you is Counting Stars. You were one of the people I noticed disappeared. Good to see you are alive and well.

And don't worry about past behavior. Most of us go through one of those phases of being self-righteous or just a jerk.
    MicrowavedHumans, UltiPig and 607 like this.
  13. Havent been here long enough to know you... but welcome back. Hope you truly enjoy your new start for the New Year. Good luck.
    MicrowavedHumans likes this.
  14. Welcome back, DemonThunder! :)
  15. Don't fudge It up again
  16. Welcome back, I don't recognise your name or know what you all did, but I do recognise your prifile pictute, so I guess I did know you :p
    MicrowavedHumans, UltiPig and 607 like this.