Hey everyone ^^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dereck_Lunar, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Hey everyone Dereck Lunar here ^^
    I play Minecreft since beta 1.8 and I still play it. I came here cause I was looking for a simple server where I won't have to get out of my mind cause a troller came to kill me while I was building a little cottage or a huge hideout on a cliff.
    I'm 22 yo living in the middle of France.
    Hope I'll have fun playin' on the servers... When I'll find a way to log in...
    Yeah I know I nead a 1.5.2 version of Minecraft and I have only an updated 1.6.2 version...
    I hope I'll find a way soon... I someone have one please tell me ^^
    See ya. ^^
  2. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! Here is some help on your update problem. Let me know if that works :) I hope to see you around!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Welcome to EMC! :)
    Equinox_Boss and jrm531 like this.
  4. Welcome to Empire! :)
  5. Don't you have the new launcher? You can switch with that.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. When you get the 1.6 launcher, look for what says "Edit Profile". Click on that and look for "Use Version...", select it and look for 1.5.2.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Thanks for the help I can now play on the server ^^ I'm not really used to this launcher thing :p
  8. Welcome to Empire Minecraft :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Welcome! Have fun, and our moderators are great, so don't be afraid to ask for help or any questions you may have!
    jrm531 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. BEST SERVER EVER, it wont dissapoint :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Welcome To Aweomeness
    jrm531 likes this.
  12. Welcome to dah Empire
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Thanks for all the welcome messages. I'm glad I finally found good Minecraft server and community.
    jrm531 likes this.