Herro everyone, i'm Tim

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by timasaurus007, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I can see it strangly... I have the backround Black - Orange, not the default version.
  2. Oh lol
    HEROBRINE IS WATHING YOU
  3. Aren't Xbox gamertags abbreviated, "GT" (Not GM :p)
    Welcome to the Empire. Tim. Make sure to check to Guide if you need help,
    or ask the friendly people in Town chat in what ever SMP you are on. If you see me around in SMP's, be sure to say Hi or something. If I don't respond, it's usually because I'm afk or watching Youtube videos.

Questions:
    Do you have a Youtube channel? If so, link me!
    If you do have an Youtube channel with videos, what was your highest viewed video of all time? (Mine was 3k :p)
    Do you like asians?
    Do you like Call of Duty/Battlefield/Halo/Skyrim?
    Will you add me on Xbox? GT: FPSStimulus
  4. Black-Orange is the default version.
  5. Do you like pumpkin pie?
    zbalda97 likes this.
  6. i use dark-green but i may change it
  7. I don't know why, but I always seem to like the Australian players more.
  8. So do I. But I'm not changing mine. I like Dark-Green better than Dark-Orange IMO.
  9. Oh okay, i'm on SMP8, my residents is 16191 or 16181, I forgot which one it was :p
    I have allready checked the guide and have become famaliar with the commands, thanks anyway.

Questions:
    Do you have a Youtube channel? If so, link me! Yes, I do, you are welcome to do videos with me if you want to, but I would need your Skype details.
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Timasuarus007?feature=mhee
    ( I know the username is spelt wrong, I cannot change my username :( )

If you do have an Youtube channel with videos, what was your highest viewed video of all time? (Mine was 3k :p)
    Lemme check.. My HyperCam 3 Test & Download, it had 1,325 views I made it a long time ago to advertise a free non-gaming recorder that you could get free.

Do you like asians?
    I do not mind the race, I am not racist, though I am wary towards behaviors of certain countries, from past experience ofcourse.

Do you like Call of Duty/Battlefield/Halo/Skyrim?
    Call of duty, in my opinion is a crap game milking its players out of their money. Not to mention the 7 year olds screaming "OMG, QUICK SCOPE!!!"
    BattleField is a great modern-FPS, it has quite realistic gameplay with balanced weapons, I play it sometimes.

Halo was a good game for my, it was my childhood game, I played it when I was 5 with my dad, it was a great time, I often think of Halo 3, ofcourse there were idiotic teens that insulted mecause of my voice since I was 8 years old -_-
    Though I had fun and made tons of friends, it was a place I could excape the verbal abuse and stress of my life and have fun with others.

I loved Skyrim, played the hell out of it, i'm a sucker for a good RPG, expecially those that make me bond with the characters.. Like ME3 (Garrus is my bro :D)
    Sadly every time I try to get out of this cave, my game freezes, so I lost all my playthrough (I was level 30 and did soo many side-quests)

Will you add me on Xbox? GT: FPSStimulus
    Adding you now, friend, my GT is Timasaurus007

___

Sorry to say, but I hate pumkins in general...

____
    Well I guess you'll like me xD
  10. Oh well. :/ I thought we could play CoD together.... and the CoD franchise IMO isn't bad. I believe they churn out great games with some shenanigans but the dark end of the community twists it and makes it worse than it already was. And the 7 year olds, 50 year olds, and the super tryhards, the verbal abusers, the haters are THE EXACT reason why people view CoD as a childish filled game. That is not true. Although some of it is true, look at me. The people like that is why people hate the CoD community. I personally myself believe I am the sliver percent of the community that actually enjoys the game and the experience as a game as its whole, as well as playing with friends, because look at the first video game ever: PONG. What was that made for? Tryhards? No. Screaming verbal masochists? It was made for people who wanted to have a good time with their friends. We've gone so far and the technology and the game experience itself and the expectations and attitude have changed. Video games in general have caught up to us, and they surpass some people (the people who make communties look bad), and those people, can't keep up. This is my entire rant that I thought up from the top of my head at 11 at night, I hope you do respect my opinion, Tim, and I know some may say: TL DR, but guess what. Yes. You will never make the CoD community or ANY community improve and reach goals and motivations.
    /rantEND
  11. Ofcourse I won't help the COD francise improv,e because it won't, you may not believe me, but alot of companies, EA, Treyarch, ETC, even Microsoft, do not care about their fans, only the mullah, if the creators of COD really cared aobut their games, they woulden't let their games get HACKED, though I am not surprised, just like the wild, every day every one wants the most money and power.

Now about your statement.
    Actully I have helped several communities that gave a s*** about their fans, but ofcourse, if you want to give the crappy dev's money for crap games that other dev's make 5x better and have no publicity whatsoever then its your choice, but just because I don't like a game, doesn't mean you have the right to judge me.

Damn, you have to rant about my opinion, really? Honestly...
    *Dafuq*
  12. The last part was not meant toward you..... derp