Herobine Head?!?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Jan 19, 2014.

1. In the list of possible heads to drop, they include some legendary names, including notch, etc. It's possible Aikar accidentally/on-purpose included the heads in the possible drops.

It's also possible he gave the id for a skele head to the same id Herobine head uses and the wrong one dropped.

I think it's most likely an ID mixup. And if it's fixed, you might have a very unique head. You should hold onto it for a while until it becomes a unique collectable.
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  2. Quite recently in game there has been heads popping out of things... It may seem strange but it's true. I was harvesting a little patch of sugarcane and 2 player heads popped out and I picked them up. I can remember the names of the 2 but I can remember 1 off the top of my head. One was ElectroBombs head and can't remember the other. About 2 days ago I also heard a person telling us that a head popped out of something else. Maybe it's a bug...:)
  3. Mabye it's a super rare drop from mobs that aikar put in to drop very very rarely
  4. I know someone else who was harvesting dark oak in town, and on multiple occasions got some player heads. But that was a few weeks ago.
    Gadget_AD, 607 and samsimx like this.
  5. Once Again, this is clearly a Troll.
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  6. Why'd you think that? D:
  7. =_=

You're killing my alerts :/
  8. hehehehehe
  9. Cuz... like... It's Herobine, nat Herobrine