Here's my res that i've been working on since 2012. Enjoy!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Shaaades, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Nice! What's the song that plays for the first three minutes? I've heard it countless times, yet I don't know the name! Gah! :p
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  2. Wow that looks amazing! I really enjoyed that! What server is on though, I want to see it for my self!
  3. I quite like it. Clever use of lighting in video, I will come come check it out sometime.
  4. Thanks for the replies! The songs were Stal and Strad (Music Disks) and it's on server 6
    fireshadow52, Cchiarell6914 and 607 like this.
  5. I like the presentation :3 I've seen your map wall and I was like, dang. But what font did you use for the video. I got'sta know :O
  6. A truly beautiful residence, the simply yet enjoyable video makes it just that little more perfect
    Great job, Areo :p
    Maybe host an event in one of those puzzles sometime, hm?
    Cchiarell6914 and 607 like this.
  7. Really Like it :D
    Wish I could make something that awesome :p
  8. Absolutely enjoyed the video. Thanks for making it HD too :p It was a little too dark at times for me, but that might just be my screen. Love the sheep on the ceiling, the villagers walking around and all the awesome minigames!
    I'll have to come visit when I have time >.<
    Thanks for taking the time to take a video of it too :)
    AliceF3 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  9. Wow, very cool:D When I have time tomorrow I will defenitely check it out
  10. That's so cool. I'll have to check it out some time.
  11. This is amazing, but the video is a bit too dark. Other than that, 10/10 would visit 20 bajillion times a day.
    wisepsn and Olaf_C like this.
  12. Aerokill! You bought leather from me a long time ago!
    Nice video doe! :)
    607 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  13. Quiet the res you have there sir. Amazing job, and great editing. People like you make the empire even more exciting and interesting! :D
    607 likes this.
  14. Levenim MT
  15. Yeah I had the brightness on low
  16. I'll be there as soon as I'm back from holiday in New Zealand.
  17. Yeah, video is way too dark to really have a good look. I can tell a lot of work went into the place though.
    607 likes this.