HELP!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by RickyAndrea9, Mar 30, 2017.

1. i am not sure if this is the right thread but, here goes:

ok so when i start MC it doesnt load (the launcher) its just a white box with an "x" to close it. i uninstalled/ reinstalled 2 times, still the same results! what do i do?

i tried magic launcher to play but got this report:

*** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.3.4 ***
    LCP: ;bin/jinput.jar;bin/lwjgl.jar;bin/lwjgl_util.jar;C:\Users\ADMIN\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar
    McVersion: not found
    MainClass: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(SourceFile:188)

its has the "minecraft" bar on the desktop i even ran as admin but to no avail

ps i am using windows 7

-Ricky aka GALLIFFREY
  2. Last I used MagicLauncher you had to run the MC version once in the original MC launcher and then the magic launcher could launch the mc version ran in the original launcher.
  3. Hmm, not entirely sure. This maybe a Super Magic Dev Mod question
  4. Good luck! Hope you can get this solved.
  5. Will the game run if you use the original Minecraft launcher?
  6. Can you find the .minecraft folder and the files within it? Does it exist at the path at the beginning of the error?
  7. ok, i got the old launcher to work :DDDD
  8. well it works but cant connet to internet....
  9. If Minecraft isn't able to connect then my suspicion is that there's a firewall blocking outgoing traffic. Also because if I understood you correctly you're experiencing this with both launchers, right?

In my experience so far the new launcher can do a decent job, but as soon as you want to use multiple accounts then it can become a horrible experience; for some reason the new launcher constantly crashes on me when I try to start a game for a second time.

So I'd start looking into your firewall settings first.
  10. I am running 64 bit Windows 10 with the stock launcher using either Forge or default and I have run a 2nd minecraft many times signing in to both different and the same account (when doing something on my personal server) with no issues at all. It does throw up that message about this could be bad, but seems ok.
  11. well, the old launcher works, ok but the new one... http://imgur.com/gallery/YEue9
  12. On a completely unrelated note, the Imgur audience doesn't seem to like it much.

Back to the topic at hand, are there any mods installed? Either way, it might be worth making a backup of your saves and screenshots directories before deleting the entire .minecraft folder and seeing where that leads.