Help with Guardian Farm

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Alestrose, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey folks,

I'm currently looking for help with building a guardian farm in smp4. I am currently in the the early stages of this project. See below for stages of the project and please post here before PM to keep the page relevant.

Any help given will insure you will have full use of the finished XP farm and all other utilities with.

Stage 1: Outer wall
    For this I need as much sand/gravel as can be donated. Man power is not essential for this but any help is welcomed.

Stage 2: Draining
    Much man power will be needed for this stage as its time consuming. Also a large amount of sponge will be needed.

Stage 3: Demolishing
    No resources will be needed here but man power will be a great help. Also decent picks will be needed here.

Stage 4: Mechanics
    Most of what will be needed here is supplies as this stage is difficult as a 2 man job. Packed ice will be needed for a large portion of this.

Stage 5: Finishing touches
    Anyone who has experience in aesthetically pleasing architecture is welcome to come put their personal touch here.

Thanks,
    Alestrose.
  2. this isn't really supposed to go under help /support this is for bugs and glitches but try wilderness frontier :p
  3. It would seem the Ales made a small mistake with the choice of forum but they corrected themselves. So please ignore this thread and go here instead:

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/help-with-guardian-farm.69071/

The next time this happens it's usually best to report your post (see the 'report' link at the bottom) and request that staff moves it. That's better than posting 2 threads because of the confusion. Not to worry though: I informed staff and I'm sure they'll be able to clean it up a bit (you're not in any trouble, no worries! We all make mistakes).
    Themoglover likes this.
  4. Apologies for the wrong forum, and thanks for understanding.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.