Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ninga_is_awesome, Apr 23, 2012.

1. help i'm in bedrock (nether) i'm on top of the spawn building 2012-04-24_08.24.26.png 2012-04-24_08.16.07.png
    and it won't let me teleport to spawn!!!!!!
  2. i do not know how i went to up to bedrock
  3. Please someone help!!!!!!!!!
  4. I suggest that you private message a mod or an admin about this one .. :)
  5. The only thing I can think about is you made a portal above Y:110 I believe. Did it make a portal back or did the /nether glitch and spawn you up there?
  6. Type /town while in the nether protected spawn. It worked once for me when I was trapped there.
    canuckshockey likes this.
  7. How did you even get up there? o.o
  8. Type /town while in the nether protected spawn. It worked once for me when I was trapped there. By Zabriel

I'm Top of the Spawn building

and this is what happend i ran out of memory and log back on then BOOM i'm on the BEDROCK :(
  9. Did you try to use a teleport method than just /town? I've run out of ideas :(
  10. Hmmmmm... You might ask a mod and he can tele you to him in the town. Might work.
  11. um i tried and is not working
  12. sorry it worked
  13. thx u for ur tips :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  14. LOL Faceplam!
  15. Hehe happens for everybody one in a while mate :) Cheer up!
  16. thx
  17. Np. Happy to help! :)
  18. If I'm not wrong, this occurs when you log off and log back on inside of a block. Typically, minecraft will move your character up until there is free space. This will put you on the surface of the Overworld if, say, someone fills up the mineshaft you were in with dirt. Same with in the nether; Minecraft puts you in the nearest open space above you. Sadly, this can often be on top of bedrock in the nether. Correct me if I'm wrong.