Help Me Make A Giant K

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kryarias, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Hey so its me again, the person who stinks at building...lol. Ok anyways I had this idea for a future res and would really like to do it, so that means I am going to do it :p. So what I was thinking was like a GIANT K on my res, where I can like go inside and stuff. Like this but a K: If you want to send pictures and dimensions down below that would be great. I was thinking it should be like the front should be 60 wide, so a whole res. Also if you think I am trying to get you to build it or something, I am not. I just need help cause personally I have tried and tried in SP and its not worked, and I know there are many great builders on EMC.
  2. k
    Please don't stab me ;n;
  3. Oh and BTW I am actually serious about this.
  4. I am willing to pay someone to help me if I like their design, basically i just need a large K
  5. how much you paying?
  6. Well it depends on how big it is and stuff, this should be a simple build for builders, all you have to do is make a big k that is also big on the inside. And send me pics with dimensions. Or you could send me a schematica. If I decide to use it we can figure out a price.

In my mind a Invision a K outlined with quartz and filled in with light blue concrete or something like that.
    Starsphere likes this.
  7. Does that mean you are gonna give it a try?
  8. That's my giant K, best you'll get. :rolleyes:
  9. Ugh.
  10. It has to be 3d
  11. So I can like go inside it and stuff, planning to make stuff inside it
  12. I see you have my giant T as a reference to how you'd like that K to be.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  13. Sure :p
  14. :(. I don't think you understand lol. Look at the pic and pretend it's a k
  15. Building a K like that T is not the same. A T is 2 perfectly straight lines that come together at the top. A K is one straight line joining with 2 slanting lines.

Also, K?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  16. Well, I have seen others make it not that many slanted lines and they just make it thicker, idk how to do it. Thats why I am paying someone.