Help I'm stuck!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by SquidShadow, Mar 4, 2019.

1. I was trying to link a nether portal, and ended up inside someone else's build, but they have blocks blocking off both sides of the portal so I can' t leave it to let the portal cool-down reset.
    607 likes this.
  2. That must be sickening. :p Maybe do /staff to see if there's staff online who you could /tell? I think all staff has the power to resolve situations like this. :)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  3. What the friendly 607 said above :D You can PM a staff member on the forums or in game and they will help you out :)
    607 likes this.
  4. How do I PM a staff member, and is there a specific one I contact? (I'm still rather new to using the forums) Also I unfortunately can't use in game chat because apparently when you are in a portal, your access to chat and your inventory are disabled.
    607 likes this.
  5. I sent carolmoss, hopefully she can help. :)
    607 likes this.
  6. Thank you all very much for helping! I've finally been set free of my nauseating prison.
    Foxy_Kitty, EvilBlo, 607 and 5 others like this.
  7. Glad to hear. :) Sorry, I forgot you can't use chat while in a nether portal. Hm, that's a bit strange, actually... maybe that should be fixed (but that's up to Mojang to do).
  8. Squid, I would also recommend pinging available staff on discord if you are having difficulty getting someone via game or forums :) (glad you were rescued tho hehe)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.