HELP! I might lose my account!!!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by YGOTH, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Its been a good while since i've been here again. I know some of you are elderly (not really :p) and may know more about this stuff than me. I have my current account going as YGOTH signed up on the Microsoft account system, but I know the email, but don't have the password for the Microsoft nor Gmail account!! For the life of me, i cannot find an actual human Microsoft agent, and was wondering if anybody knew what to do. I have already contacted the microsoft phone number, no help at all; it's a automated call, and it basically just tells you to go to their help page (doesn't help.) I've tried filling out the form like 8 times to the best that I can for a password reset and got denied every time. Gmail has a live support agent but it costs $3USD a month just to even be able to talk to a person at Gmail. Not doing that, I don't have money.

The only way I have access to this account on this computer currently is via Lunar Client. If I switch to my alt i'm very afraid that the account may be lost to time. It also sucks not being able to change my username (really dislike this one :confused:), and not being able to change my skin.
    If anybody has any suggestions, or a way of contacting someone that can help, please inform me in this thread!!! Thanks a bunch, love all of the EMC community. :D
  2. I don't really know if this will help you or if you have even tried this, But I had to reset my password a few weeks ago because I had forgotten it and when I clicked password reset, I didn't know the email password either for this account. But thankfully gmail has a phone number verification if you have forgotten your password. Basically, I just clicked it, and it sent a verification code to my phone and allowed me to reset both of my passwords. I hope you get it figured out :)
  3. You should probably focus on the gmail account. As Microsoft is going to not be super open to help you when they hear that you don't have access to the email account tied to the account.
    607, OriginalScuf and crystaldragon13 like this.
  4. I have heard of cases where Mojang/Microsoft changed the email address associated with the Minecraft account without much fuss, however, including my brother's.