[Help] Continuously crashing

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Fexu, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Hiya all, I'm currently experiencing some crashes (that i'm guessing are to do with Java but i'm not exactly sure) I've tried updating/reinstalling Java and such but am still getting these crashes every 10 or so minutes. If there is by chance a fix to these crashes i'd appreciate it very much as it is getting quite irritating constantly having to restart my game and reconnect. Thank you bunches! :)

Spoiler includes some of the crash messages

2. Pretty sure third one is loss of internet connection.
    FadedMartian and Fexu like this.
  3. Definitely understandable, My internet is pretty horrible. Thank you though ^_^
  4. Unfortunately I think all of them are related to network connections, you can see this in the description of the errors themselves: "Connection lost".

Just so we're clear: so it's purely that you get kicked from the server, and not (what I assumed) that Minecraft suddenly crashes and basically stops working alltogether? Am I right to assume that you can basically click ok, go back to the server overview and try (re-)connecting again?

Because if this only happens when playing online with the result that you're kicked / disconnected from the server, then I'm afraid the whole thing boils down to your Internet connection acting up.
    Fexu likes this.
  5. It would make a ton of sense if it were Network issues, I'm not exactly the smartest when it comes to crashes and stuff like that. And yes, correct, Minecraft itself doesn't crash I just get disconnected from EMC. Although sometimes it does give me the "Restart you game" error when i try and reconnect to EMC at times. But I can just assume it is Internet issues as I have horrible connection. Thank you for the response! I appreciate it :)