hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by infusion_net, Oct 21, 2018.

1. I'm Brad new on here. I been playing Minecraft for some time since (2011-2012ish). I've managed my own servers and helped on others. I know a bit of development and administration. In the next year or so I plan on going to school for Cyber Security. I am 31 Years old. Enjoy playing Minecraft and love EMC so far. Very well thought out. Anyone has any questions that they want to know to feel free to ask.
    Fuldmathr, Roslyn, Eviltoade and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome infusion_net!

I am currently working towards a Bachelor's in Information Technology with an Emphasis in Cyber Security with a Minor in Business Management, so its awesome to see someone else who is interested in Cyber Security! I as well also have been playing Minecraft since 2011, and on another account also played here on EMC since 2011 (it was my first and only multiplayer server)!

If you have any questions, my friend, do not hesitate to ask!

-Faded
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Heya infusion_net, welcome to the empire!

If you need any help, feel free to ask! Also, make sure you check out the wiki at https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/index/ for useful information on multiple subjects. :)
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire! :D It's always cool to see new people posting on the forum, especially if it's with a nice story. :)
    I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
    FadedMartian and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Welcome! Ever want someone to hang with, I'll probably be on! Hope you have a great time on the Empire :D
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :D
    It's always nice to see other minecrafters from the old days join (I play since 2010 - bètha 1.3) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  7. Sweet! Welcome to EMC!

If ya need any help with projects or anything, let me know. ;)
    FadedMartian and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  8. Welcome to emc! If you need anything lemme know :)
    FadedMartian and MoreMoople like this.
  9. Thank you, Not intended to advertise but i also run my own web hosting company also and a few other projects so I try and stay busy. I cant just sit still unless im doing something :)
  10. Thats awesome. We all know that all if not most IT crowds are also gamers.. Who wouldve thought lol
    FadedMartian likes this.
  11. I know! Ive definitely met around 7 or 8 players on here also in the IT/ Programming sector, so its awesome to talk to them!
  12. Welcome! I started playing in 2011 as well, then joined EMC with a couple friends in 2013! I just recently returned to the server though. You seem quite popular already, but you can ask me for whatever help you might need too haha. I'm sure I'll see you around, especially if you're on SMP4 ;)
    607 likes this.
  13. Welcome to the Empire