Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rothgarr9, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hi, I go by Rothgarr, and I'm walking into my 6th year of playing Minecraft on and off. My current game I am playing is Life is Feudal, but due to dev broken promises I've decided to come back to my first love. Previously mastered FTB pack 'Mind Crack' and before that Skyblock perfectionist.

The main reason for me being here is when I attempted to get back into skyblock I realized ALL the new features of 'vanilla' (honestly it seems more like a mod pack) so I decided for a towny/economy server to get back into the swing of things. This is the 3rd server I've gotten to since then and love the features (difficulty range/special mobs) and I only hope to enjoy a new learning of this game.

anywho, this may be the last time on the forums since I'm not vary savvy on how theses things work.

-R
  2. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    Roslyn, Equinox_Boss and AyanamiKun like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC! Glad you found the best server :) If you need anything let us know!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Welcome :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. welcome 2 the server. best server ever, is 4 good reason y u will find a lot of ppl over 2 years old here ^.^
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome to the empire! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC Rothgarr. This is an amazing server. Remember to ask us any questions u have and SMP7 is the best
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Beware of smp8 ;)
    Equinox_Boss and AyanamiKun like this.
  9. Welcome to EMC! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Welcome to the forums and the Empire.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Don't we always say beware of smp8 on SMP7
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Welcome to the Empire, where things are always strange...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I myself come / came from a heavily modded server (looong time ago) and well.. Vanilla has it's challenges too, esp. when you play it "EMC style".

One tip though: don't try to take on the Empire at once. You're welcome to try but I don't think you'll succeed; despite it's simple looks EMC is massive. And if you don't believe me (all good!) then yah.. take a look at the EMC wiki (also a good source of info when no one can help you out).

Most of all I hope you're going to have fun here.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Welcome my good sir!
    FWRonald likes this.
  16. Welcome aboard Rothgarr9. Enjoy your journey...
  17. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  18. Hi Rothgarr. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)