Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lady_katalang, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Welcome to EMC :D (smp5 is the best)
    lady_katalang likes this.
  2. Sup, welcome to EMC! Your adventure awaits!
  3. Welcome to EMC! :) If you need anything just ask - cya in game and welcome to the family.
  4. Welcome to EMC, where dreams (and nightmares) come true! Be careful out there, for there is many ways to die in the wild for the unprepared.
  5. Hello!
    Welcome to the Empire! :)
    ShelLuser and lady_katalang like this.
  6. Thanks!
  7. I already died in a stupid way. Mining to quickly - fell down like 50 blocks - DEAD. Dangit! Haha.
    ShelLuser, 607 and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  8. Thanks! : )
  9. Psst, small tip for you... Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong but if there's room for improvement then I can't help mention it :) (that's just me, if I can lend a helping hand I will).

Instead of sending one message to every player (and filling up the thread a bit) its sometimes better to send one message in response to multiple players. That also helps keep the thread a bit "clean".

It's really simple: if you click 'reply' (the link below the message) then their message gets copied in the box below. Now, simply click reply on the next message and that will also get copied (the official term being 'quoted'). And that can really help to keep things clean.

Allow me to demonstrate :cool:

Hi there, fancy seeing you here :)

Aaah, happy to see you're still here. I'd really be missing those posts you know :confused: ! :)

And thanks LadyJ / Foxy for helping me with my small demonstration :)

See what I mean?

Anyway, try getting hold of feather falling boots, that is a sure way to heavily reduce fall damage :) Hmm, I might be able to help out there a little bit :) You might want to check your /mail in 10 or so minutes (after time of writing) :)
    607 likes this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire! :D
    I've just woken up and I should prepare to go to school, but I saw this thread and didn't want to skip it.
    I hope you have lots of fun here! :)
  11. Welcome to (E)MC! Hope you are enjoying your time here :)
    607 and lady_katalang like this.
  12. Welcome 2 the server, hope ur gonna enjoy! Ill bet u never seen a server and community like this b4 ^.^
    607, lady_katalang and tuq1 like this.
  13. Welcome to EMC.

You couldn't have picked a better place to play :D
    lady_katalang and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Thank you so much again for the helpful hints! :)

And thank you so much, ShelLuser for the gifts!! I really appreciate it...time to learn how to do that! : )
    607 likes this.
  15. Welcome to the Empire! You'll love it here, there's so many great people :)
    607 and lady_katalang like this.
  16. Welcome to The Empire.

I did the same thing. I actually played minecraft pocket edition for a while before my cousins convinced me to get it on the pc.
    So like you I played single player but I played for a few months before outgrowing it. So I searched for a friendly non faction server. Cause if I build something I want it to last.

This is my favorite server and the only one I play on.

Well I hope to see what awesome builds you bring to the Empire. Cya around the forums and in game.
    AyanamiKun and lady_katalang like this.
  17. I am just running around and when I see a welcoming thread I will jump on it. Still got about a month left to see what will actually happen with me.
  18. Welcome To EMC!

hope you enjoy Playin Minecraft here :p
  19. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :) I saw you landed on smp1, most people don't know, but smp1 actually is the best server here, there are loads of helpfull people there, and the cummunity runs on Dutch people (well, Tomvanwijnen, nltimv and me, but, sure) I hope you like it here :) oh, yes, and if you have anny questions, feel free to ask :)
    AyanamiKun, 607 and lady_katalang like this.